JCVD - who's seen it?

willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
just saw the movie JCVD tonight and really liked it a lot.b, 21peep the trailer:b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/potatoworthyyz3.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I've been waiting for this for a while now. It's a little hard to tell from the trailer how tongue in cheek the movie actually is beyond the initial premise. Care to enlighten?

• the interview he did with the Newsweek reporter this past week killed me because he hit on the reporter during the interview with some of the most laughably bad (and oddly very euro) sexual innuendos i've ever heard. i feel sorry for his wifeb, 21b, 21a href="http://www.newsweek.com/id/169176" target="_blank"1http://www.newsweek.com/id/169176/a1b, 21-----------b, 21b, 21b1There's a monologue in the film about being a washed-up action star. Did you improvise that?[/b]b, 21I like structure???like driving: go past the school on the street, stay on the right side, no hitting the car, go in right, you'll see a big church, stop and take a left, and you'll have it. By doing this I'm giving a structure of life, a path of light, and showing what happens between me and me, which is something very beautiful.b, 21Beautiful? Why?[/b]b, 21I really opened myself up in "JCVD." I peeled back the skin of the fruit, cut the pulp and then took that very hard seed. In this film I cut that hard seed, and inside that seed was a kind of liquid cream substance of the man I am, or the woman you are.b, 21OK ???[/b]b, 21It was like being naked???I would love to be naked in front of you.b, 21Well, I ???[/b]b, 21Not being naked being naked. I say such things in Hong Kong and they thought I was being a crazy Frenchman. Being naked of protection.b, 21So you ' ve no regrets at all?[/b]b, 21Believe me???I've done very good stuff and very crazy stuff, and I don't regret the crazy stuff. So are you in New York?b, 21b1Yes, I am.[/b]b, 21And are you 27, or 32?b, 21b1I ' m 22.[/b]b, 21Oh, f?????????. That is very young. Will you come to the premiere?b, 21b1I don ' t know. When is it?[/b]b, 21I don't know. You will wear all black, a black dress and high heels?b, 21b1Uh ???[/b]b, 21You can come find me, I will be the one with the very broad shoulders, dark hair and a simple suit. We can have some champagne, you and me.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohmyer1.gif" alt="" 21

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21In this film I cut that hard seed, and inside that seed was a kind of liquid cream substance of the man I am, or the woman you are.
    b, 21
    OK ???[/b]b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/day465/Soulstrut/harvgrossyt7.gif"1

• "And are you 27, or 32?"b, 21b, 21what a random pickup line. I think I'ma start using this one. step to a girl I don't know on some "so, are you 26 or 33?"

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i like this one.b, 21b, 21"so what's your name?"b, 21"jessica."b, 21"you spell that with a 'g'?"b, 21"ummm. no."b, 21"you sure?!"

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21i like this one.
    b, 21
    b, 21"so what's your name?"
    b, 21"jessica."
    b, 21"you spell that with a 'g'?"
    b, 21"ummm. no."
    b, 21"you sure?!"
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21LOL.b, 21b, 21I recently used this one:b, 21b, 21"My friend over there wants to know if you think I'm cute..."

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21"And are you 27, or 32?"
    b, 21
    b, 21what a random pickup line. I think I'ma start using this one. step to a girl I don't know on some "so, are you 26 or 33?"
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21hahah yeah i thought that one was very what's the hell. i also burst out laughing at "i will be the one with the very broad shoulders and simple suit"

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21the one with the very broad shoulders and simple suit
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Facebook status up for grabs!