Comments

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I'm glad I stayed home.b, 21Seattle's wilin' out!

• news anchor radio ! b, 21b, 21" live on the scene with mr. supreme... I was eating a tasty steak when suddenly a brazen gunman appeared"

• I'm sayin'. Last week at the bar next door to my club, two Native American women[/b] u1SLIT SOME DUDE'S THROAT FOR TALKING TO THEM IN SPANISH!!![/u]b, 21b, 21Dude stumbled outside and collapsed in front of our spot. Blood everywhere, people screamin'. Cops shut off the whole area, ladies were caught 30 mins later (one had JUST got out of prison). As of 4:30a, dude was in surgery and the police said he was gonna be okay.b, 21b, 21But man...rarely do you ever hear of a woman shooting much less stabbing or slitting, but two???b, 21b, 21 TRIP. THE F*ck. OUT.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21I'm sayin'. Last week at the bar next door to my club, two Native American women[/b] [u]SLIT SOME DUDE'S THROAT FOR TALKING TO THEM IN SPANISH!!!/u1b, 21b, 21Dude stumbled outside and collapsed in front of our spot. Blood everywhere, people screamin'. Cops shut off the whole area, ladies were caught 30 mins later (one had JUST got out of prison). As of 4:30a, dude was in surgery and the police said he was gonna be okay.b, 21b, 21But man...rarely do you ever hear of a woman shooting much less stabbing or slitting, but two???b, 21b, 21 TRIP. THE F*ck. OUT. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21WTF?!?!?!?b, 21b, 21Seriously? Tucson is going nuts.

• Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21I'm sayin'. Last week at the bar next door to my club, two Native American women[/b] [u]SLIT SOME DUDE'S THROAT FOR TALKING TO THEM IN SPANISH!!!/u1b, 21b, 21Dude stumbled outside and collapsed in front of our spot. Blood everywhere, people screamin'. Cops shut off the whole area, ladies were caught 30 mins later (one had JUST got out of prison). As of 4:30a, dude was in surgery and the police said he was gonna be okay.b, 21b, 21But man...rarely do you ever hear of a woman shooting much less stabbing or slitting, but two???b, 21b, 21 TRIP. THE F*ck. OUT. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21WTF?!?!?!?b, 21b, 21Seriously? Tucson is going nuts. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Duuuude...home invasions going on like CRAZY out here. Most within a 3-4 mile radius of my house too. Of course, the majority of it is drug-related. Fools are finding it easier to let someone else do the difficult smuggle work, then just pull some Omar shit at the spot. Desperate times, desperate measures. Unfortunately though, some regular folks are getting caught up too. Dudes busting in stealing jewelry, cash, whatever. Not afraid to shoot either. Scary shit.

• which club did dude die at?

• Quote:h, 21b, 21which club did dude die at? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Oops! Just realized that was meant for Supreme.b, 21b, 21 b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 Loc: Seattle b, 21b, 21h, 21

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Vitos was the spot dude got capped last night. Not one mention of it on the news at all!!! Tonights news reported a shooting in retaliation to the mall shooting yesterday took place an hour ago in Seattle's south end at a mini mart. It's going down out here right now. Supposedly on another local message board it's a local rap group! Lmao....

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    ahhh Vitos... All I read on the paper was "First Hill nightclub." Vito's makes sense: I once came out latenight to that intersection to witness a full on cartoon superbrawl. One dude had unhooked the dirty velvet rope off the red carpet setup and was chasing another guy across the street, swinging the pole at him. Vitos.b, 21b, 21Vitos has those mirrored walls still? Sounds like it could've been a hong kong movie type scene...shooting someone in the head wtf?b, 21b, 21I'm glad I'm old and don't leave my apartment...

• i was at warroom last night and things were chill for the most part. we stayed for a bit after the public was let out and when we left there was a gang of police outside interviewing people, but no mention of gun violence. i heard there was a dude shot outside venom last night also. shit is getting stupid man.... shoot (no pun intended), i have no problem staying home to play madden.

You are correct there was another shooting as well at venom. 6 shot in tacoma last week and 5 that I know of on Saturday. 11 in the last week. Recession?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 Recession? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21nah man, bullets is expensive

• only violence i heard about this weekend, was my dude the god body lee cold clockin a kid that was gettin rowdy at his bar. i felt really, really bad for that kid in a way. its like if clinton portis rocked you in the jaw. lights out.

• Damn, kids out here are wylin'b, 21b, 21I had no idea so much other stuff popped off after the Southcenter shooting either.

Quote:h, 21b, 21Damn, kids out here are wylin'b, 21b, 21I had no idea so much other stuff popped off after the Southcenter shooting either. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21Yep. Were you working? A girlfriend of mine was working at the MAC shop where the fight/shooting took place in front of. I had another girlfriend that was working at Joeys and she told me people were jumping off the 2nd story of the mall onto their roof top to get away.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    it's so cold in the Sea...b, 21b, 21sorry.

• Skyway also this weekend.

• Duuuude...home invasions going on like CRAZY out here. Most within a 3-4 mile radius of my house too.

In my area last week:

some Omar shit

• Options
    Yeah I been seeing this too.

I heard a report about civil unrest in China, too. But China's economy is not reporting -2% growth.

what the deal?