DJ'S: Post A Creative Mini-Setlist.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
I jumped on this Middle Eastern tip at my weekly this past Saturday night:b, 21 Arab Money -> Jay-Z & Punjabi MC -> Redman's "React" -> Truth Hurts' "Addictive"b, 21b, 21I think it went over most people's heads, but those that got it, got it.

Comments

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21 Redman's "React" -> Truth Hurts' "Addictive"b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Whatever she said then I'm that... but those are Indian vibes, not middle easternb, 21b, 21b/w b, 21b, 21That broad's from Puerto Rico!

• Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21 Redman's "React" -> Truth Hurts' "Addictive"b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Whatever she said then I'm that... but those are Indian vibes, not middle eastb, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Suuuure buddy. I suppose next you'll be telling me that Africa's not a country!b, 21b, 21b/w b, 21b, 21I've been to Epcot 4 times!

• I was in some super swanky lounge the other night, and the DJ was playing bad house music + top 40 nonsense. All of a sudden, he started playing The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running. Mid-song, he dropped the vocal sample of Black Sheeps's The Choice Is Yours (Engine Engine Number 9, on the New York translist line if my train falls off the track, etc etc etc)b, 21b, 21I thought that was cool.b, 21b, 21It was also cool that the Seattle Seahwawk's QB was in the spot chillin too.