is this guy a strutter?

SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
/object1

Comments

• b, 21b, 21I dunno, but after about 30 seconds of "that" I sure hope not.

• He got madd love and rockets samples.

• can you imagine him doing this in front of you. Like "hey guys, you wanna check out my records."b, 21b, 21There was a thread with this before and I asked the question "how can someone film this, watch it back, and still think it's ok to share with the world."

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    embarrassing, but entertaining no less

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I thought this was a strutter. And someone I got respect for also...b, 21b, 21Tho, I might be totally wrong on who I thought it was!

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21"how can someone film this, watch it back, and still think it's ok to share with the world." b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21that question should be asked for 99% of youtube's content

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Dude looks like he's still la-di-living at his mums place.... and hasnt had a g/f since high school (when he was briefly cool for like 6 months!)....b, 21b, 21I want my 10 minutes back!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Dude looks like he's still la-di-living at his mums place.... b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    this cracked me up

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    IT'S ALL ABOUT 3:10b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/breakface.gif" alt="" 21

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bonus.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bonus.gif" alt="" 21b, 21/object1

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I thought this was a strutter. And someone I got respect for also...b, 21b, 21Tho, I might be totally wrong on who I thought it was! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21who?b, 21peace, stein. . . img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    K from Kanada???

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This is buttclenchingly cringeworthy.b, 21

• this is so obviously one of you dudes. Fess up.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ahahaha his beard

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21IT'S ALL ABOUT 3:10b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/breakface.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jonnygraem.gif" alt="" 21

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    There was a thread on him a little while back.b, 21Is it Sween?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Dude is entertaining. b, 21b, 21Y'all tryin to front like you dont dance around in your Brown New Balance,faded T-shirt, half eatin taco on the nightstand,bad cologne on,Christmas Gift huntin for you goofy niece,Moped fixin', angry at Marsalis,fantasy Baseball droolin', Dilla suckin',brown ale makin',what's good in SF/Bay watchin,still talmbout Salma, dead film industry over-analizin',ironic ringtone for the girlfriend,Curb Your Enthusiam/Wire/Sopranos robot watchin', cordouroy washin',dudes are way different than this dude????

• Quote:h, 21b, 21IT'S ALL ABOUT 3:10 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I think the guy is Drinking his own PISS at 5:30! b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" 21

• Quote:h, 21b, 21Dude is entertaining. b, 21b, 21Y'all tryin to front like you dont dance around in your Brown New Balance,faded T-shirt, half eatin taco on the nightstand,bad cologne on,Christmas Gift huntin for you goofy niece,Moped fixin', angry at Marsalis,fantasy Baseball droolin', Dilla suckin',brown ale makin',what's good in SF/Bay watchin,still talmbout Salma, dead film industry over-analizin',ironic ringtone for the girlfriend,Curb Your Enthusiam/Wire/Sopranos robot watchin', cordouroy washin',dudes up are way different than this dude???? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21HAHAHAHAHA

• Quote:h, 21b, 21Dude is entertaining. b, 21b, 21Y'all tryin to front like you dont dance around in your Brown New Balance,faded T-shirt, half eatin taco on the nightstand,bad cologne on,Christmas Gift huntin for you goofy niece,Moped fixin', angry at Marsalis,fantasy Baseball droolin', Dilla suckin',brown ale makin',what's good in SF/Bay watchin,still talmbout Salma, dead film industry over-analizin',ironic ringtone for the girlfriend,Curb Your Enthusiam/Wire/Sopranos robot watchin', cordouroy washin',dudes up are way different than this dude???? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Where is the "Soulstrut Painful Truth Gold" graemlin?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21Dude is entertaining. b, 21b, 21Y'all tryin to front like you dont dance around in your Brown New Balance,faded T-shirt, half eatin taco on the nightstand,bad cologne on,Christmas Gift huntin for you goofy niece,Moped fixin', angry at Marsalis,fantasy Baseball droolin', Dilla suckin',brown ale makin',what's good in SF/Bay watchin,still talmbout Salma, dead film industry over-analizin',ironic ringtone for the girlfriend,Curb Your Enthusiam/Wire/Sopranos robot watchin', cordouroy washin',dudes up are way different than this dude???? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Reminds me of the strut and convos on women they would never have sex with...b, 21b, 21b, 21

• ^^^b, 21haha

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21Dude is entertaining. b, 21b, 21Y'all tryin to front like you dont dance around in your Brown New Balance,faded T-shirt, half eatin taco on the nightstand,bad cologne on,Christmas Gift huntin for you goofy niece,Moped fixin', angry at Marsalis,fantasy Baseball droolin', Dilla suckin',brown ale makin',what's good in SF/Bay watchin,still talmbout Salma, dead film industry over-analizin',ironic ringtone for the girlfriend,Curb Your Enthusiam/Wire/Sopranos robot watchin', cordouroy washin',dudes up are way different than this dude???? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Of course we do, we just don't post them on the Youtubes. b, 21b, 21b, 21That shit is good, but this part though...b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 what's good in SF/Bay watchin,b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oj.gif" alt="" 21 for me.

• Can I say this one? Can I say this one?b, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21b, 21the vest sweater wearer, action figurine package tearer, the skinny leather tie rocker, self inflicted cock blocker, the mayonnaise spreader, the watch french flick double header, the wannabe big thinker, soy milk drinker, the sandal w/ socks on the foot guy, the 'gee they seem scary' dont even look guy, the shook guy, the 'will people think im smart' if I say I read this book guy, the police teller, the hair geller, the inaccurately described record seller, the scented condom smeller, the fruit of the loom appologist, the amateur psychologist, the self apointed this is why they flopped dead career pathologist, the i'm trying real hard but im as cool as an zoologist, the side parting comber, the small boner, the frequent mom phoner, the friday and saturday night home aloner, the girl not haver, the sock stabber, the recycled paper bagger, the mr. send cheap cheese and wine hamper. b, 21b, 21h, 21

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    "the sock stabber"b, 21b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21b, 21it's location time!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    /object1b, 21b, 21Definitely a strutter.

• THIS must be a strutterb, 21b, 21/object1

• THIS TOOb, 21b, 21/object1