post some images your feelin'

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Doesn't have to be record related, just some images you have lying dormant on your harddrive that are so dope they need to come out and play.still for some weird beatnik movieImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comstill from an Elvis movie.Image hosted by Photobucket.comdocumentation of a derive from the situationists internationalImage hosted by Photobucket.comsonny hopson is the dudeImage hosted by Photobucket.comthe hottest lady that ever lived periodImage hosted by Photobucket.comserge gainsbourg overwhelmed by recordsImage hosted by Photobucket.comthis made me laugh so hard when I first saw it, I had to post it.Image hosted by Photobucket.comgreat photo from the book American Photos.Image hosted by Photobucket.comme high at the auboreatum giving a beat down to a dinosaur plant Image hosted by Photobucket.comI forgot who posted this first but how dope is this lady?Image hosted by Photobucket.comred tide. Anyone ever witness that shit, it's ridiculous at night. Looks like an electric storm underwater

Comments

• Myspace is a funny place.........

• you can post pics from your hard drive?

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

this was last night

taken by a friend of mine from another board.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

vs

my bean bag, the most comfortable chair ever

a present i made for a friend, its a japanese cell phone holder???(how the phuck is that a cellphone holder???) anyhow i put a plant in it instead and it looked right so i gave it to her like that.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

AWESOME. that is art right there.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• edubedub 715 Posts

vs

vs

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I always thought that Juliette was the bomb in that movie, too. I guess she was only 15???

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I always thought that Juliette was the bomb in that movie, too. I guess she was only 15???

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    anybody else see the image of a man in the "me high at the auboreatum giving a beat down to a dinosaur plant" pic? weird stuff

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    (taken from the "Pictures Of Your Pad" post by leisurebandit)

Holy shit...three vibes?!?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• holy shit

and btw..whats the origin of the "oh snap" animated gif avatar thing? I am guessing from an old commercial for some kind of food or something,but what about the remake?

holy shit

and btw..whats the origin of the "oh snap" animated gif avatar thing? I am guessing from an old commercial for some kind of food or something,but what about the remake?

Wasn't it from a Rolo's commercial?

Dunno about the remake tho...

And yeah... That logo for some Japanese pharmacy is nuts!

• holy shit

Wasn't it from a Rolo's cpmmercial?

Dunno about the remake tho...

And yeah... That logo for some Japanese pharmacy is nuts (on ass)[/b]!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

This is from George Lucas' new headquarters in SF.

This is from George Lucas' new headquarters in SF.

I'll see you one Yoda and match you with...

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Damn.

But what's up with your other pic?

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

Amazing how they have time to take a picture instead of helping the dog. The dog needs to tear that bitch standing beside it for not helping. I would give the dog p's if it fucked up the owner for this shit. Granted it got nailed by a porcupine but standing and taking a picture is wack....

Anyhow, here's a pic I've been feeling as of late;

I've feeling most of dood's work. I'm just captivated by his imagination

Thats just Tabasko's serv I'm guessing...

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

Damn.

But what's up with your other pic?

hehe, just wasnt feelin'that one I guess..

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Olivia Hussey was fucking hot. I was going nuts when I found out she was fucking old when i was in high school. She's argentinian, like me. This is her now.

Speaking of which have you seen winnie from the wonder years lately?

- spidey

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts