edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Goddamn these dudes were good.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    So dope

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    HEAVY ROTATIONb, 21b, 21/object1

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahah, exactly, cause yeah I was saying this cause I'm just finishing up Love Break 3 and I put that on there... but they got so much shit. Interesting about how they could have been much bigger but just wrong place wrong time type shit.

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    What Goes Around (Comes Around) is highly recommended.b, 21b, 21img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/djprestige/Flea Market Funk Blog/What-Goes-Around-45.gif"1

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    /object1b, 21b, 21^^top 5 disco songs ever for me

• so...... don't[/b] [u]turn/u1 around

• Ive seen the green-eyed cat on the subway a couple of times.

• best eyes in all of soul music

• "Our Future?" - an off-the-wall classic!!

• Options
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/object1b, 21b, 21^^top 5 disco songs ever for me b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21HUGE cosine, loaned that record out a few years ago along with maybe 20 others and it's the only one I remember from the stack. Probably never see it again.b, 21b, 21**Just listened to the above version, I had a white label re-edit of it where during the break at the end they brought in the string part a few times before bringing back the slap. Shit was fire. At least I think that's how it went, it's been awhile.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/object1b, 21b, 21^^top 5 disco songs ever for me b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21HUGE cosine, loaned that record out a few years ago along with maybe 20 others and it's the only one I remember from the stack. Probably never see it again.b, 21b, 21**Just listened to the above version, I had a white label re-edit of it where during the break at the end they brought in the string part a few times before bringing back the slap. Shit was fire. At least I think that's how it went, it's been awhile. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Hey Yo,b, 21b, 21Check the hook: "All is Well" img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headz.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21Peace,b, 21b, 21Big Stacks from Kakalak

• With this thread, and the "Barely Breaking Even" one the other day, it seems that there should be a Leroy Burgess appreciation thread.