BLACK SHEEP - The Choice Is Yours

2»

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Anyone remember that GAP commercial where Rob Swift & Shortkut got it on to Dizzy G's Matrix?

MMM.. Shannyn Sossamon. How could I forget?

- spidey

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    this may be a regional thing but mcdonald's just used bumpy johnson's 'move around' for a commercial. they even took the drums and put their 'badaba' sound over top..

• maxchampmaxchamp 54 Posts
    this may be a regional thing but mcdonald's just used bumpy johnson's 'move around' for a commercial. they even took the drums and put their 'badaba' sound over top..

Yeah, they're running that commercial here in cali, too.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Man, they need to BRING BACK those dope Sprite commercials of the early 90's. The Puba and Pete Rock/CL Smooth joints were my shiiiiiits!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

And don't forget Large Professor too! Man, you KNOW those were the days when rappers like that were making Sprite commercials! (I can't front, though, I like that recent Kanye / Game "where you at" joint a lot, too.)
    Has there been a Mike Jones cell phone commercial yet? That's like a no-brainer.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ST. IDES

• Options
    Man, they need to BRING BACK those dope Sprite commercials of the early 90's. The Puba and Pete Rock/CL Smooth joints were my shiiiiiits!!!!

Wasn't there one with Shan and KRS in a boxing ring, with Marley Marl and Red Alert in their corners? That was for Sprite right?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

man, that settles it. Bumpy johnson is straight up lame.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Lets bring back the Polly-O commercial w/ Daddy-O voicin' the goldchain wearing parrot.

• pasepase 89 Posts
    they did bring back those sprite commercials for a minute..maybe like in 2003. during the nba finals or some shit..maybe the all star game, don't remember. but it was some sporting event....

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

man, that settles it. Bumpy johnson is straight up lame.

because he has a commercial?? didn't you do tv work B?

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    they did bring back those sprite commercials for a minute..maybe like in 2003. during the nba finals or some shit..maybe the all star game, don't remember. but it was some sporting event....

i don't know if it had to do with this campaign, but around the same time there was this promo set of black sheep & 3rd bass (!) 12" reissues on green vinyl with sprite logos on the labels.