Anybody watch 30 Rock tonight??

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
MARKIE POST!!!b, 21b, 21Still swoooony after all these years!

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up i have started downloading..b, 21b, 21I really like this show for some reason, Alec Baldwin cracks me up

• I love it when [i]30 Rock/i1 takes swipes at other NBC shows, even the ones from years ago.

• the part where tracy explained the reason for the reunion to harry was kinda amazing.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    So awesome. This show is fast becoming the new Arrested Development in my books.

• From 8-9 PM on Thursday night, my friends know enough to leave a message because I'm not answering the phone. It's all about [i]The Office/i1 and [i]30 Rock/i1. NBC hasn't been this lively on a Thursday night since [i]Seinfeld/i1 went off the air.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21From 8-9 PM on Thursday night, my friends know enough to leave a message because I'm not answering the phone. It's all about [i]The Office/i1 and [i]30 Rock/i1. NBC hasn't been this lively on a Thursday night since [i]Seinfeld/i1 went off the air. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21I know. I was planning to do homework all night last night. I was good until I heard the Office music and then I was like, "F*ck this, I ain't getting shit done until ER!"

• ken, why do you look so sad? you have wife eyes!

• The sight of Jennifer Aniston coming off the elevator in that hat that was part-cowboy/part-pimp... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blap.gif" alt="" 21

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    They've done a pretty good job of not letting the too-numerous celebrity cameos swallow the show so far???with the exception of the Jerry Seinfeld episode. This episode worked well because the Night Court/New Page Uniform B-story was pretty strong.b, 21b, 21"Court? At night? I'm laughing already!"