Newish Buck65 (Yo Lambert, Yo JohnP)

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Here's that album I was telling you about. I think it's dope, but I realize it might not be everyone's cup of tea.b, 21b, 21b, 21 Dritbike 1/3

Comments

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    D/L'ing now. It'll be interesting to hear this after he trash talked hip hop in general.b, 21b, 21Hey, I still owe you a drink!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21D/L'ing now. It'll be interesting to hear this after he trash talked hip hop in general.b, 21b, 21Hey, I still owe you a drink! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Haha, yeah Buck is an odd dude. I know folks who know him and have heard stories that go both ways. I think he fell off for a few years and was trying too hard to become Tom Waits, but this is the most proper thing he's done since Square. I've also seen old school footage of him where he's saying, "F*ck all these avant rappers. You guys need to just have some rhyming in your raps."b, 21b, 21I'm looking forward to the next meetup.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Okay, I was eye rolling for the first 10 minutes, trying to figure out if I was going to continue, but then it got interesting. I even liked the psuedo-golden palaminos track about classified ads.