Fallout 3

2»

Comments

• how does this compare--in terms of addiction--to grand theft auto 4?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21No way man. I have so much personal stuff I've neglected in the past week because of it. b, 21b, 21Where you at in the game day? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I've been up til 1 every night this week img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21I finally started doing the main quest and still looking for GNR. I've been doing a ton of side missions and wandering around clearing out buildings as I come to them. I had bounty hunters start popping up with contracts to kill me cause my karma was too high after saving those kids at Paradise Falls and Big Town. I just had to kill a few innocent people to balance it back out img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oof.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21I need to make the railway gun. I've got the Fat Man and a bunch of schematics for other weapons, but not that one. Has anyone completed the National Guard Depot? I made it to the end but it says I need a code to open the bunker.b, 21b, 21This game is crack - don't buy it.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21how does this compare--in terms of addiction--to grand theft auto 4? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21never really touched GTA again after finishing it, and looking back a lot of it was really annoying. CAHSIN!!! LET'S GO BOWLING!!!!b, 21b, 21but this game is indeed crack

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    So finally got this and Deadspace at the weekend. Thought I'd try Fallout 3 first and have just lost two days to this game. Amazing sense of atmosphere and involvement and, unlike Oblivion, I haven't got remotely sick yet of just walking the earth interacting with people along the way. I seem to involuntarily taking the evil route as well.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Ugh. Why didn't I listen to you people? I don't have time for this game, yet I seemingly have all day/night.