teh infamoose LOGG rackord b/w BLACK BASTARDS

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Going through some records and I forgot I had the levan mixx of that Logg track "I know you will"b, 21and shit is dope. This record gets clowned because it looks like all the magazines inside Ross Hoggs' apartment?b, 21b, 21& b, 21I finally listened to Black Bastards today. So dope. I've heard most of the songs via EP's and mixtapes over the years. Such a damn good record from that era. I think it would of flopped even if it did come out commercially speaking, what's the strut opinion on whether it would of blown up or not?

Comments

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Going through some records and I forgot I had the levan mixx of that Logg track "I know you will"b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21The Logg album has been on heavy rotation in my car this week. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/green30sv.gif" alt="" 21

• and in the bathroom as well?b, 21b, 21SUSPECT!

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 Black Bastards today. So dope. I've heard most of the songs via EP's and mixtapes over the years. Such a damn good record from that era. I think it would of flopped even if it did come out commercially speaking, what's the strut opinion on whether it would of blown up or not? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21KMD?? I think it would have been hot at the time, I mean, it was supposed to come out in like 93/94? I remember getting a promo tape of the album before dude died and was eagerly waiting for it.

• Naw, i bought the what a niggy know 12" at Music Plus, i think that album would have sold a few hundred thousand units if released on time and pushed correctly. (ps.. that's how much rap albums sold back in the day on average when all of us bought stuff instead of downloading leaks)

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Going through some records and I forgot I had the levan mixx of that Logg track "I know you will"b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21The Logg album has been on heavy rotation in my car this week. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/green30sv.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21levan + living room + ross' magazine collection ftwb, 21b, 21

• I just tried to call you.. come again!

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Naw, i bought the what a niggy know 12" at Music Plus, i think that album would have sold a few hundred thousand units if released on time and pushed correctly. (ps.. that's how much rap albums sold back in the day on average when all of us bought stuff instead of downloading leaks) b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21yup. was it rob one who put out that white label bootleg of the album tracks?

• i knooooow you will, take my loooove. n4n but i just put that on and am now drinking a STRIKE>zima/STRIKE> beer waiting for some ladies and heads to buzz up.b, 21b, 21

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I just tried to call you.. come again! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Dude that picture is f*cking sick!!!!