Obama's First Press Conference as P-Elect in 10

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Obama's First Press Conference as Presidential Elect in 10 minutes, don't sleep.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/krusty.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• Yup got the CNN CNN'n

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    thx for the heads up img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" 21

• LOL @ Emanuel, standing all out in front with his hands on his hips.

• Oh my god, I have to keep changing channel because of all the breakaways. DAMN!

• Watching now. Wow, it is so refreshing to see a President who is confident, intelligent and even funny. Not cocky, stupid and offensive.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    My man is serious about his dog choice img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doggie.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21My man is serious about his dog choice img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doggie.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Whatever dog they choose will become America's pet of choice.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    The "mutt" comment kinda took me aback. Wonder how my bi-racial people feel about that.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The "mutt" comment kinda took me aback. Wonder how my bi-racial people feel about that. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21It's all good, man.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21LOL @ Emanuel, standing all out in front with his hands on his hips. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The "mutt" comment kinda took me aback. Wonder how my bi-racial people feel about that. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21 b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/green30sv.gif" alt="" 21

• I just gotta say this.b, 21b, 21Rick Sanchez = David Puddyb, 21b, 21

• /font1
    b, 21b, 21I missed this. What did he say?b, 21b, 21(And getting a rescue dog would be a very good look for the Obamas to do BTW. With thousands of homeless dogs being killed each year while breeders reap profits from inbreeding dogs, not going the shelter route is just selfish).

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    He basically said there's two critera for the white house dog, that the dog is hypoallergenic and that it be a from shelter. Then he just threw in something like "It's all good, I'm a mutt too."b, 21b, 21I was stunned but laffed.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 hypoallergenic and that it be a from shelter. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21as a dog lover with allergies, I agree on both!b, 21b, 21FIRST DOMESTIC POLICY DECISION: IN FULL AGREEMENT. OBAMA VINDICATED.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21He basically said there's two critera for the white house dog, that the dog is hypoallergenic and that it be a from shelter. Then he just threw in something like "It's all good, I'm a mutt too."b, 21b, 21I was stunned but laffed. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Could be worse - he could have ended the conf by throwing up some set signs and yelling, "Peace, bitches!"

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21wow that is really, really unfunny.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    not related to the press conference but dan inouye becoming chair of the appropriations committee when we just voted on rail transit = img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" 21

• i thought the seance comment was funny & ballsy but i see people are getting asshurt over it. i don't know, i generally don't get offended easily but i could see how people found it off color (not just republicans).

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    nancy Reagan = the new political 3rd rail