Unban Dolo?

2»

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    One more for unban.b, 21b, 21Let's see what's the happs.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21some of soul struts most sensitive vet. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21You talking about me? That hurts.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21where I'm from, there'd always be a mysterious rise in some new member's posts about 27 hours after any bans... You could see them struggling to come in with the newbiestyles and stay away from their causes/axes to grind/butthurtedness, but their rage would take over and they'd be back on it within a week... Forum name is fluid, water becomes the cup etc, the net is real... b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21So what was your handle 46 posts ago?

• WWOD? WHAT WOULD OBAMA DO?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21One more for unban. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I like them, they always made my earlier shit seem tame

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Saba knows about music. It's a shame that he talked about everything but the areas that were his expertise. I'm fine with him.b, 21b, 21Dolo would be fine if he actually spoke from his heart, as opposed to trolling for lulz. But 97% of his posts were rile-up-the Strutters nonsense. Nope.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    F*ck that fool

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    what was the incedent that got him banned?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I thought dolo got banned on a whim?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Banning is generally a bad idea unless they are spamming. Sabababa was pretty uncool with homie who lost his friend but, other than that, he's a harmless yuppie.b, 21b, 21At lest Dolo is smarter than Kala.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Dolo is a harmless twit. All bravado and no substance. I didn't understand why he got banned.b, 21b, 21Sab is an excellent agent provcateur. He knows exactly what to say to get people mad. He's also funny sometimes. Deep down however, he is an asshole. Twice when people have lost friends on this board he has talked shit about the person grieving. He has also talked shit about people's families. That is his true character. If you let him back, he will get banned again eventually.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21At lest Dolo is smarter than Kala. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I don't get comparing Kala to these dudes. I can't really remember much of anything that Dolo has said. I remember Saba telling a story about how his dad used to get the cats at the zoo riled up by hissing at them.

• what's with banning people because they say unpopular things ?b, 21b, 21they should just be criticized or ignored when they say stupid shit.b, 21b, 21i don't believe in censorship.b, 21b, 21but it is a private site, owned by Raj, so he can let in who he wants into his site.b, 21b, 21BTW Raj Happy b-day! scorpio's unite!b, 21b, 21d

• btw hemol, lol @ your location quote.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Deep down however, he is an asshole.b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21who isn't?b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/breakface.gif" alt="" 21

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21what's with banning people because they say unpopular things ?b, 21b, 21they should just be criticized or ignored when they say stupid shit.b, 21b, 21i don't believe in censorship.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21everyone gets all ACLU about this shit - maybe the point of banningb, 21is that it pisses THEM off and drives them crazier than any comebacksb, 21or ridicule ever could. Look at how both Saba and Dolo freak out when b, 21they get banned - Saba goes on Waxidermy and starts all these SS-haterb, 21threads, and buys a banner ad on SS just to get attention ... Dolo startsb, 21a blog just to bitch about Soul Strut, and apparently takes time everydayb, 21to harass Raj about getting reinstated. For once I wish you libertariansb, 21would stop worrying about the "fairness" of a BAN and appreciate the comedyb, 21of it.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21what's with banning people because they say unpopular things ?b, 21b, 21they should just be criticized or ignored when they say stupid shit.b, 21b, 21i don't believe in censorship.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21everyone gets all ACLU about this shit - maybe the point of banningb, 21is that it pisses THEM off and drives them crazier than any comebacksb, 21or ridicule ever could. Look at how both Saba and Dolo freak out when b, 21they get banned - Saba goes on Waxidermy and starts all these SS-haterb, 21threads, and buys a banner ad on SS just to get attention ... Dolo startsb, 21a blog just to bitch about Soul Strut, and apparently takes time everydayb, 21to harass Raj about getting reinstated. For once I wish you libertariansb, 21would stop worrying about the "fairness" of a BAN and appreciate the comedyb, 21of it. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21if you think i am worrying about these fuckers being banned i am not. but i think it's a funny reaction when someone says some stupid shit the reaction is to just ban them. when someone is bothering me i just ignore them, in fact sabadabadoo i had on ignore for about the last two years. feeding the flames makes them stupider. if you think this is funny, that's great.b, 21b, 21can anyone confirm that saba is indeed a lawyer ? I'm just curious how successful he is at it since he seemed to be on soulstrut all day. Shouldn't he have been studying for the bar or doing court cases or some shit ? if i remember all i know about lawyers that i learned from the movie paper chase, he would not have time to do this trolling on soulstrut.

• I was banned for providing access to important info which was relevant to the election and could potentially damage Obama.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Step 4: wonder why all the negative attacks didn't work, aka "how could the be so blind?!?!?" aka blue states circa 2004.

• if he's a lawyer servicing the financial sector then yeah he really wouldn't have shit to do all day except collect bank (for now) and surf soulstrut.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21btw hemol, lol @ your location quote. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Thanks, it's from a recent incarnation of one of Soulstrut's many bodily processes threads. I think it might have been courtesy of Grandfather?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I was banned for providing access to important info which was relevant to the election and could potentially damage Obama. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Utterly mind blowing! And you chose Soulstrut as the place to display such damaging info? I hope you posted it to your blog to so that NRR voters would also be swayed.b, 21b, 21

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21can anyone confirm that saba is indeed a lawyer ? I'm just curious how successful he is at it since he seemed to be on soulstrut all day. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21In all fairness, the same could be asked about the 3 dozen or so lawyers we seem to have on the site!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^b, 21PAGING FAUX REALZb, 21b, 21AKA BALD EAGLE OF BOREDOMb, 21b, 21TIRED ASS RECORD CLON LIKE CUT KILOS ON FORDHAM ROADb, 21b, 21EXPLODEb, 21b, 21CRUSH THAT PALE WHITE SHINY YUPPY DOME ....etc etc

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21can anyone confirm that saba is indeed a lawyer ? I'm just curious how successful he is at it since he seemed to be on soulstrut all day. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21In all fairness, the same could be asked about the 3 dozen or so lawyers we seem to have on the site! b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21mucho lolz-o!b, 21b, 21saba is an asshole.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21btw hemol, lol @ your location quote. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Thanks, it's from a recent incarnation of one of Soulstrut's many bodily processes threads. I think it might have been courtesy of Grandfather? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/581.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21Latest on this is that "An unidentified liquid" was found sprayed round the walls of one of the cubicles last week. I'd love to catch the bugger who's doing this so I could use dog training tactics and rub their face in it.