Guitar Heroes Black Version???

2»

Comments

• Parliament "Red Hot Momma"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Come on, no mention of Living Color's Cult of Personality? That was the token black band of the 90's.

You mean besides the second reply in the thread?

And gtfoohwt "token" bs please.

Remember 24-7 Spyz......

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Bad Brains

Is there any PUNK on Guitar Heros/Rock Band??

It wouldnt be much of a challenge...just keep hitting the same 3 chords over and over again!

BTW... wouldnt it be great if they done a Blues guitar hero?

• Bad Brains

Is there any PUNK on Guitar Heros/Rock Band??

It wouldnt be much of a challenge...just keep hitting the same 3 chords over and over again!

you are obviously unfamilar with the lead guitar stylings and riff writing of the great Dr. Know

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Hung Up on my baby- Issac Hayes

and nah mate I dont know dr know.... btw Im just poking a little fun at my punk brethren, I actually am a fan of some punk music...but lets be honest it aint the hardest shit to play (so maybe we save it for the beginner levels!)

BTW... wouldnt it be great if they done a Blues Guitar Hero?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Hung Up on my baby- Issac Hayes

and nah mate I dont know dr know.... btw Im just poking a little fun at my punk brethren, I actually am a fan of some punk music...but lets be honest it aint the hardest shit to play (so maybe we save it for the beginner levels!)

• Hung Up on my baby- Issac Hayes

not beginner level guitar solo by any stretch of the imagination

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

I dont know dr know....

BAN....

• Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

HOLY CHRIST DID THAT ALBUM RULE MY TEENAGE YEARS

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Zachary Breaux - Comin Home Baby
    George Benson - This Masquerade / White Rabbit
    Grant Green - Down here on the ground / any of his funk stuff

• BTW... wouldnt it be great if they done a Blues Guitar Hero?

Eddie Fisher was jazz, not blues

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Damn, you guys got some good ones. By the way, briliant thread.b, 21b, 21I cosign on the following:b, 21b, 21Ohio Playersb, 21Funkadelicb, 21Chuck Berryb, 21Bad Brains

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Black Merda - Cynthy Ruth/Prophetb, 21Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    /object1

• james blood ulmer--where did all the girls come from?b, 21b, 21sonny sharrock--many mansionsb, 21b, 21those two choices might kill the franchise.b, 21b, 21also, "when doves cry" would be great for the first 20 seconds or so of pure b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jonnygraem.gif" alt="" 21 face-making.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Come on, no mention of Living Color's Cult of Personality? That was the token black band of the 90's. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21That's in the current version of the game...

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Bad Brains b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Is there any PUNK on Guitar Heros/Rock Band?? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21No idea. Never played it. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21YESb, 21b, 21Ramonesb, 21Bad Religionb, 21Anthrax b, 21Rancidb, 21Sex Pistolsb, 21Dead Kennedysb, 21Social Db, 21etc. etc.

• Black Guitar Players>White Guitar Playersb, 21b, 21Isley Brothers-Climbin Up The Ladderb, 21b, 21One of the best yet underrated riffs of all time..b, 21b, 21Lots of Ernie Isley joints of the records between 1973-1979b, 21b, 21Isley Brothers-Ballad For A Fallen Soldier (Siiick!)b, 21b, 21Who played the solo on Brother's Johnson Strawberry Letter #23"b, 21b, 21I have the vinyl but won't look right now..b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Ohio Players-Fireb, 21b, 21Funkadelic-Knee Deep (long version)

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21Who played the solo on Brother's Johnson Strawberry Letter #23"b, 21b, 21I have the vinyl but won't look right now..b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21i think it was Lee Ritenour, who is white

/font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Ohio Playersb, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/green30sv.gif" alt="" 21

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Eddie Hazel usually gets all the shine when it comes to P-Funk related guitar playing, but Mike Hampton, Garry Shider and Glen Goins deserve a mention too. Those guys are killing it on the mid to late 70s material, especially all the live stuff that's floating around on youtube. And I love Shider and Goins' singing.b, 21b, 21Hampton + Shider: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ril94tt0YGA/a1b, 21Goins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5OgTplU_RI/a1