The Hawaii Obama lawsuit lives...

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Take it how you want it...b, 21b, 21/font1
Quote:/font1h,121b,121(HONOLULU)(November 1, 2008) Internet powerhouse Andy Martin has ignited a firestorm in Hawai'i over Barack Obama's bogus "original" birth certificate. Martin won a stunning victory Friday afternoon (October 31st) when the State of Hawai'i backed his assertion that there was an original, "typewritten, 1961" birth certificate, called a "Certificate of Live Birth" or "COLB" in Hawai'i, that no one has previously seen. Hawai'i officials retrieved and examined the document after Martin filed a lawsuit seeking access to the historic 1961 original. b, 21Obama has falsely claimed to have placed the "original" on the Internet. Factcheck.org has falsely claimed to have seen this document and posted it on the Internet; that is not true. CNN has falsely ridiculed Martin. b,121b,121Hawai'i officials have now refuted Obama's false assertion. b,121b,121Martin's victory in Honolulu will roil the final weekend of the presidential campaign. Internet chatter is expected to explode as the issue moves to the front page over Saturday and Sunday. Swing voters may be swayed by the exposure that Obama has brazenly been lying to the American people. "We just lobbed a grenade into the final weekend of the presidential campaign," says Andy. b,121b,121"I am ecstatic. I called Obama a liar. I called Factcheck.org 'ObamaLies.org.' I said CNN was sloppy and lazy and wrong. And I was right. The State of Hawai'i has now backed me up. Whew. I knew I was right, but I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I have started to get the machinery moving in state government. The original document is now obviously protected and safe from any tampering by Obama. b,121b,121"My lawsuit started a firestorm in Hawai'i. The circuit judge has set a hearing for November 18th (a report in the Honolulu Advertiser for November 1st for an earlier hearing date of November 7th is inaccurate; that date was cancelled). b,121b,121"CNN also has egg on its face, because, once again, Hawai'i backs my contention that the original document has never surfaced in public. CNN tried to demean me by contradicting my accurate claim. b,121b,121"Now Obama, Factcheck.org and CNN have been exposed as liars. I said there was a 'secret,' original, typewritten birth certificate that had never been disclosed, and that document was the original COLB, not the phony 'original' that CNN placed before its viewers. b,121b,121"Why would Hawai'i officials review the vault document at the Eleventh Hour if my lawsuit wasn't causing a furor in Hawai'i state government? Why? The Friday before the election? b,121b,121"Mine is the only logical, rational, properly prepared lawsuit that has been filed to open Obama's secret records. I sued in the proper state in the proper court against the proper officials for the proper remedy. And they are responding properly. The judge has properly, although not as quickly as I would have preferred, set a hearing to consider my claims. I have not filed outrageous or exaggerated pleadings. b,121b,121"I merely sought access to a document based on its scholarly and news value and because I had been tipped by my sources inside state government that Obama was lying. My network of informants within state government helps me and guides me. Others filed lawsuits outside Hawai'i that have either been dismissed or discredited. My 'little engine that could' is chugging along. b, 21b,121"I have an outstanding record of high-profile public interest litigation, as recognized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court five years ago when they allowed me to represent a U. S. Marine in a landmark lawsuit." See a href="http://www.AndyMartin.com" target="_blank"1www.AndyMartin.com/a1 and a href="http://www.FirstRespondersOnline.us" target="_blank"1www.FirstRespondersOnline.us/a1 b,121b,121In a Honolulu news conference on October 22nd Martin disclosed that Frank Marshall Davis was the biological father of Barack Obama, not Barack Obama senior. The Obama campaign has not denied Martin's claim. b,121b,121"Over the past month I have been on combat patrol from coast to coast for the truth and for the United States Constitution," says Andy. "I have not the slightest link to John McCain. I am connected to the Constitution and nothing else. I have waged relentless war against Barack Obama's lies. And on the eve of the final weekend in the presidential campaign Hawai'i government has backed me by confirming that officials have examined the original, typewritten 1961 document, and confirmed that the document released by the Obama campaign was a facsimile, not the original. b, 21b,121"I have won a major victory: I proved Obama was lying about what he had posed on the Internet and falsely portrayed as 'the original.' 'Barry, we caught you with your pants down. We caught you lying, again. b, 21b,121"Saturday it will be my pleasure to return home to Chicago after one of the most successful independent political battle operations in media history, to wage the final weekend of war for the truth and Constitution and against the Daley Machine and Obama Gang. I have successfully been exposing and fighting Daley Family corruption for over forty years. Barry Obama is part of the second generation Daley Machine. He is a member in good standing of this criminal operation. b, 21b,121"The Machine doesn't like me. But I have a history of coming up with the truth, and a history of embarrassing powerful people. In retaliation, they try to smear me. The disclosure that Hawai'i officials have examined the true original COLB, and that Obama lied to the American people by falsely claiming he had posted the original 1961 document, is going to spread like wildfire between Saturday and Tuesday night. b, 21b,121"This election is bizarre because the presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, the Party's leader, is from the Daley Machine in Chicago. And the leader of the Internet Army opposing Obama and working to defeat him and the Daley Machine is also from Chicago. My Senator would be proud. b,121b,121Martin is expected to announce Saturday that he is suing Fox News as well as the New York Times, for defamation of character. The lawsuit will be released Monday morning. b, 21b,121"For Fox News to treat me as they did is beneath contempt," says Martin. "I am respected around the world for accuracy, honesty and integrity. We know the New York Times is a corrupt media operation. But Fox News? Well, Ruppert Murdock may want to kow'tow to Barack Obama, but I will not kow'tow to Ruppert Murdock. The crass executives deserve to be sued for their malicious attacks on me. Someone ought to stand up for me: I helped expose Bill Ayers and Khalid Al-Mansour. A slimy 'vice president' that probably never worked a case or a story had the nerve to demean me. What a compete corporate moron. b, 21b,121"How dare these media imposters and blowhards smear me with lies, when I have worked tirelessly to expose the truth about Barack Obama-and succeeded," Martin will charge. "I'll be happy to face the Fox jerk, Vice President Bill Shine, in court and defend my good name against Obama's mud merchants, the New York Times and Ruppert Murdock. Ruppert Murdock's daughter is backing Obama, for Chrissake. b,121b,121"I also plan Saturday to thank Dr. Chiyome Fukino for confirming my factual allegation that there was/is an original, typewritten 1961 'vault' COLB that has not been made public and that the true 'original' COLB is in official files. That confirmation makes Barack Obama a liar, on the last weekend of the campaign. Thank you, doctor. b,121b,121"Now you know why Obama and Axelrod and Gibbs call me the 'Internet Powerhouse' that can't be stopped. Barack Obama will be bleeding through election night because of this massive lie exposed on the eve of their election. I work for the American people, not John McCain or the Republican Party. Friday, truth arrived in Honolulu, and in the remaining 100 hours that truth is going to be spread from coast-to-coast. b,121b,121"Obama lied." b,121b,121b,121
h,121
font class="post"1

Comments

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Take it how you want it...b, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121(HONOLULU)(November 1, 2008) Internet powerhouse Andy Martin has ignited a firestorm in Hawai'i over Barack Obama's bogus "original" birth certificate. Martin won a stunning victory Friday afternoon (October 31st) when the State of Hawai'i backed his assertion that there was an original, "typewritten, 1961" birth certificate, called a "Certificate of Live Birth" or "COLB" in Hawai'i, that no one has previously seen. Hawai'i officials retrieved and examined the document after Martin filed a lawsuit seeking access to the historic 1961 original. b, 21Obama has falsely claimed to have placed the "original" on the Internet. Factcheck.org has falsely claimed to have seen this document and posted it on the Internet; that is not true. CNN has falsely ridiculed Martin. b,121b,121Hawai'i officials have now refuted Obama's false assertion. b,121b,121Martin's victory in Honolulu will roil the final weekend of the presidential campaign. Internet chatter is expected to explode as the issue moves to the front page over Saturday and Sunday. Swing voters may be swayed by the exposure that Obama has brazenly been lying to the American people. "We just lobbed a grenade into the final weekend of the presidential campaign," says Andy. b,121b,121"I am ecstatic. I called Obama a liar. I called Factcheck.org 'ObamaLies.org.' I said CNN was sloppy and lazy and wrong. And I was right. The State of Hawai'i has now backed me up. Whew. I knew I was right, but I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I have started to get the machinery moving in state government. The original document is now obviously protected and safe from any tampering by Obama. b,121b,121"My lawsuit started a firestorm in Hawai'i. The circuit judge has set a hearing for November 18th (a report in the Honolulu Advertiser for November 1st for an earlier hearing date of November 7th is inaccurate; that date was cancelled). b,121b,121"CNN also has egg on its face, because, once again, Hawai'i backs my contention that the original document has never surfaced in public. CNN tried to demean me by contradicting my accurate claim. b,121b,121"Now Obama, Factcheck.org and CNN have been exposed as liars. I said there was a 'secret,' original, typewritten birth certificate that had never been disclosed, and that document was the original COLB, not the phony 'original' that CNN placed before its viewers. b,121b,121"Why would Hawai'i officials review the vault document at the Eleventh Hour if my lawsuit wasn't causing a furor in Hawai'i state government? Why? The Friday before the election? b,121b,121"Mine is the only logical, rational, properly prepared lawsuit that has been filed to open Obama's secret records. I sued in the proper state in the proper court against the proper officials for the proper remedy. And they are responding properly. The judge has properly, although not as quickly as I would have preferred, set a hearing to consider my claims. I have not filed outrageous or exaggerated pleadings. b,121b,121"I merely sought access to a document based on its scholarly and news value and because I had been tipped by my sources inside state government that Obama was lying. My network of informants within state government helps me and guides me. Others filed lawsuits outside Hawai'i that have either been dismissed or discredited. My 'little engine that could' is chugging along. b, 21b,121"I have an outstanding record of high-profile public interest litigation, as recognized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court five years ago when they allowed me to represent a U. S. Marine in a landmark lawsuit." See a href="http://www.AndyMartin.com" target="_blank"1www.AndyMartin.com/a1 and a href="http://www.FirstRespondersOnline.us" target="_blank"1www.FirstRespondersOnline.us/a1 b,121b,121In a Honolulu news conference on October 22nd Martin disclosed that Frank Marshall Davis was the biological father of Barack Obama, not Barack Obama senior. The Obama campaign has not denied Martin's claim. b,121b,121"Over the past month I have been on combat patrol from coast to coast for the truth and for the United States Constitution," says Andy. "I have not the slightest link to John McCain. I am connected to the Constitution and nothing else. I have waged relentless war against Barack Obama's lies. And on the eve of the final weekend in the presidential campaign Hawai'i government has backed me by confirming that officials have examined the original, typewritten 1961 document, and confirmed that the document released by the Obama campaign was a facsimile, not the original. b, 21b,121"I have won a major victory: I proved Obama was lying about what he had posed on the Internet and falsely portrayed as 'the original.' 'Barry, we caught you with your pants down. We caught you lying, again. b, 21b,121"Saturday it will be my pleasure to return home to Chicago after one of the most successful independent political battle operations in media history, to wage the final weekend of war for the truth and Constitution and against the Daley Machine and Obama Gang. I have successfully been exposing and fighting Daley Family corruption for over forty years. Barry Obama is part of the second generation Daley Machine. He is a member in good standing of this criminal operation. b, 21b,121"The Machine doesn't like me. But I have a history of coming up with the truth, and a history of embarrassing powerful people. In retaliation, they try to smear me. The disclosure that Hawai'i officials have examined the true original COLB, and that Obama lied to the American people by falsely claiming he had posted the original 1961 document, is going to spread like wildfire between Saturday and Tuesday night. b, 21b,121"This election is bizarre because the presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, the Party's leader, is from the Daley Machine in Chicago. And the leader of the Internet Army opposing Obama and working to defeat him and the Daley Machine is also from Chicago. My Senator would be proud. b,121b,121Martin is expected to announce Saturday that he is suing Fox News as well as the New York Times, for defamation of character. The lawsuit will be released Monday morning. b, 21b,121"For Fox News to treat me as they did is beneath contempt," says Martin. "I am respected around the world for accuracy, honesty and integrity. We know the New York Times is a corrupt media operation. But Fox News? Well, Ruppert Murdock may want to kow'tow to Barack Obama, but I will not kow'tow to Ruppert Murdock. The crass executives deserve to be sued for their malicious attacks on me. Someone ought to stand up for me: I helped expose Bill Ayers and Khalid Al-Mansour. A slimy 'vice president' that probably never worked a case or a story had the nerve to demean me. What a compete corporate moron. b, 21b,121"How dare these media imposters and blowhards smear me with lies, when I have worked tirelessly to expose the truth about Barack Obama-and succeeded," Martin will charge. "I'll be happy to face the Fox jerk, Vice President Bill Shine, in court and defend my good name against Obama's mud merchants, the New York Times and Ruppert Murdock. Ruppert Murdock's daughter is backing Obama, for Chrissake. b,121b,121"I also plan Saturday to thank Dr. Chiyome Fukino for confirming my factual allegation that there was/is an original, typewritten 1961 'vault' COLB that has not been made public and that the true 'original' COLB is in official files. That confirmation makes Barack Obama a liar, on the last weekend of the campaign. Thank you, doctor. b,121b,121"Now you know why Obama and Axelrod and Gibbs call me the 'Internet Powerhouse' that can't be stopped. Barack Obama will be bleeding through election night because of this massive lie exposed on the eve of their election. I work for the American people, not John McCain or the Republican Party. Friday, truth arrived in Honolulu, and in the remaining 100 hours that truth is going to be sprea d from coast-to-coast. b,121b,121"Obama lied." b,121b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1 b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1

• What's this all about?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    LINK PLEASE.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Yo W T F are you talking about??? You're a straight up idiot man, for real. b, 21b, 21a href="http://www.starbulletin.com/news/hawaiinews/20081101_officials_verify_birth_certificate_of_obama.html" target="_blank"1http://www.starbulletin.com/news/hawaiin...e_of_obama.html/a1b, 21b, 21/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Officials verify birth certificate of Obama/b1b,121b,121Hawaii's health director steps in after numerous requests for the documentb, 21b, 21By Star-Bulletin Staff and News Servicesb,121b,121POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Nov 01, 2008/b1b,121The state health director said yesterday she has personally seen and verified Sen. Barack Obama's original birth certificate in an effort to address numerous requests for the document.b,121b,121Obama, who is running against Sen. John McCain for president, posted on his Web site the birth certificate showing Honolulu as his birthplace.b,121b,121State law prohibits the release of a birth certificate except to a person seeking his or her own certificate and the person's spouse, parent and legal guardian.b,121b,121But health officials have been receiving numerous e-mail and phone requests for the document, according to Janice Okubo, Heath Department spokeswoman.b,121b,121Health Director Chiyome Fukino said she and the vital statistics registrar viewed and verified Obama's birth certificate.b,121b,121"No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii," Fukino said.b,121b,121Critics have questioned whether Obama is a U.S. citizen and have filed lawsuits around the country challenging it. Those suits have been dismissed, including one in Ohio yesterday.b,121b,121In Hawaii, Andy Martin, an Obama opponent, filed a lawsuit earlier this month seeking a copy of the birth certificate. The Hawaii Supreme Court on Oct. 22 denied his request to see the document.b,121b,121The state health director said yesterday she has personally seen and verified Sen. Barack Obama's original birth certificate in an effort to address numerous requests for the document./b1b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Here's more and more and moreb, 21b, 21a href="http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iw1At-4G1xuE50oXVFRlBPfR3dqgD945OLU00" target="_blank"1http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iw1At-4G1xuE50oXVFRlBPfR3dqgD945OLU00/a1b, 21b, 21a href="http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/20081101/NEWS05/811010345/1001/localnewsfront" target="_blank"1http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/20081101/NEWS05/811010345/1001/localnewsfront/a1b, 21b, 21a href="http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/11/obama_hawaaianborn_citizen_for.html" target="_blank"1http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/11/obama_hawaaianborn_citizen_for.html/a1b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Go fu[i]/i1ck yourself.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dude, that was a press release written BY Andy Martin for some conference he held in Chicago ON SATURDAY. Nothing became of it because it's all lies.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    When you post things like this. It helps to put in the link of the source...

• andy martin the lawyer who was disbarred because he's f*cking nuts?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    You can't link to crazy.

• hahaha PWNED

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    The official document will have to be produced to put this issue to bed. b,121b,121Not just having some random person come out and say they've seen it.

• Couldn't find this article but I did find this NYT's article about Andy Martin...b, 21a href="http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/13/us/politics/13martin.html?bl" target="_blank"1http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/13/us/politics/13martin.html?bl/a1b, 21b, 21Harvey, I assume his birth certificate would have had to be examined at some point in the nomination/electoral process... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif" alt="" 21

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    [archaic] YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF OBAMA KOOL AID DRINKERS WHO CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH[/archaic]b, 21b, 21img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/day465/Soulstrut/icon_rolleyes.gif"1b, 21b, 21It's called fact vs. fiction. Why are you still spreading these bullshit lies, Robert? For real I wanna know.

• someone needs to stop this internet powerhouse

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    The idea that this story could be "exploding" right now, and the media would pass on the ratings bonanza that would accompany such a revelation, is insane. The idea that they would do this in order to help Obama and keep the public uninformed, again at the expense of their ratings and bottom lines, has all the makings of the most ludicrous MSM internet conspiracy theories. The only thing I could find on google news is a href="http://www.starbulletin.com/news/hawaiinews/20081101_officials_verify_birth_certificate_of_obama.html" target="_blank"1this/a1 .b,121b,121b, 21/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Internet powerhouse Andy Martinb, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1 b, 21LOL

You admire this dude don't you?b,121b,121 a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Martin_(U.S._politician)" target="_blank"1Andy Martin wiki/a1 b,121b,121"[1] The Nation,[2] The Washington Post,[3] and The New York Times[1] have identified him as the primary source of false rumors that 2008 Democratic Party presidential nominee Barack Obama is secretly a Muslim."b,121b,121"he once ran for Congress as a Democrat of Connecticut in 1986 with a promise "to exterminate Jew Power,""b,121b,121"Martin has been labeled a vexatious litigant by numerous federal and state courts. As early as 1982, Edward Weinfeld, a federal judge for the Southern District of New York, observed that he had a tendency to file "a substantial number of lawsuits of a vexatious, frivolous and scandalous nature."[10]" - Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    "Martin's victory in Honolulu will roil the final weekend of the presidential campaign. Internet chatter is expected to explode as the issue moves to the front page over Saturday and Sunday. Swing voters may be swayed by the exposure that Obama has brazenly been lying to the American people. "We just lobbed a grenade into the final weekend of the presidential campaign," says Andy"b,121b,121Things sure are roiling. b, 21b, 21BREAKING NEWS! OBAMA HAS HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121andy martin the lawyer who was disbarred because he's f*cking nuts? b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I don't think he was ever actually admitted--but I think you're correct that mental instability was the reason for denying his admission.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    a href="http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810310331" target="_blank"1http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810310331/a1b, 21b, 21/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Obama foe's request for early hearing deniedb,121b,121The state Supreme Court has denied a request from Internet author Andy Martin to expedite a hearing on his lawsuit to get a copy of U.S. Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate.b,121b,121b,121 Meanwhile, Martin is continuing to hammer away at the authenticity of the Democratic presidential candidate's certificate, saying on his Web site that he is looking forward to a Nov. 7 court hearing on the matter here.b,121b,121The New York-based Martin, who describes himself as the executive director of the Stop Obama Coalition, sued Gov. Linda Lingle and other state officials Oct. 17 in state Circuit Court in hopes of getting a certified copy of Obama's 1961 birth certificate.b,121b,121Officials at the state Department of Health had denied Martin's request for a copy, saying Martin was not a relative of Obama and that privacy issues prevented disclosure of a birth certificate to nonrelatives.b,121b,121Circuit Judge Bert Ayabe scheduled a hearing on the matter for Nov. 7, three days after the general election./b1b,121b,121Martin, who is not a lawyer, though he has a law degree, and who is representing himself on the Obama birth certificate issue, then filed for a "writ of mandamus" with the Hawai'i Supreme Court, saying the issue was of such importance that the state's highest court should grant an emergency hearing to considered the issue immediately.b,121b,121The Supreme Court on Oct. 22, denied Martin's application for the writ saying issuance of a vital statistics record by the state Department of Health is not mandatory, "but involves the exercise of discretion and judgement."b,121b,121The lower court did not err in scheduling a hearing on the matter for Nov. 7, the Supreme Court said in rejecting Martin's application for the writ.b,121b,121Martin's blogs on Monday and Tuesday of this week centered on the birth certificate issue.b,121b,121Hawai'i officials say a person requesting a vital statistics record must have a "tangible relationship" with the person whose records are being sought, but state law requires a "tangible interest" in obtaining such records, Martin contends.b,121b,121Martin predicted in a recent blog that the Oct. 7 hearing "will be a doozy."b,121b,121Obama in March posted a copy of his birth certificate on his Web site, a href="http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate" target="_blank"1www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate/a1, which shows that he was born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu.b,121b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21The lawsuit is still alive. That's what I was pointing out. It's not a lie.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121Not just having some random person come out and say they've seen it. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21LOL at the state Health Director being "some random person" ... more like, theb, 21only person authorized to see it beyond Obama or his family ... sheesh.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121a href="http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810310331" target="_blank"1http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810310331/a1b, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121Obama foe's request for early hearing deniedb,121b,121The state Supreme Court has denied a request from Internet author Andy Martin to expedite a hearing on his lawsuit to get a copy of U.S. Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate.b,121b,121b,121 Meanwhile, Martin is continuing to hammer away at the authenticity of the Democratic presidential candidate's certificate, saying on his Web site that he is looking forward to a Nov. 7 court hearing on the matter here.b,121b,121The New York-based Martin, who describes himself as the executive director of the Stop Obama Coalition, sued Gov. Linda Lingle and other state officials Oct. 17 in state Circuit Court in hopes of getting a certified copy of Obama's 1961 birth certificate.b,121b,121Officials at the state Department of Health had denied Martin's request for a copy, saying Martin was not a relative of Obama and that privacy issues prevented disclosure of a birth certificate to nonrelatives.b,121b,121Circuit Judge Bert Ayabe scheduled a hearing on the matter for Nov. 7, three days after the general election./b1b,121b,121Martin, who is not a lawyer, though he has a law degree, and who is representing himself on the Obama birth certificate issue, then filed for a "writ of mandamus" with the Hawai'i Supreme Court, saying the issue was of such importance that the state's highest court should grant an emergency hearing to considered the issue immediately.b,121b,121The Supreme Court on Oct. 22, denied Martin's application for the writ saying issuance of a vital statistics record by the state Department of Health is not mandatory, "but involves the exercise of discretion and judgement."b,121b,121The lower court did not err in scheduling a hearing on the matter for Nov. 7, the Supreme Court said in rejecting Martin's application for the writ.b,121b,121Martin's blogs on Monday and Tuesday of this week centered on the birth certificate issue.b,121b,121Hawai'i officials say a person requesting a vital statistics record must have a "tangible relationship" with the person whose records are being sought, but state law requires a "tangible interest" in obtaining such records, Martin contends.b,121b,121Martin predicted in a recent blog that the Oct. 7 hearing "will be a doozy."b,121b,121Obama in March posted a copy of his birth certificate on his Web site, a href="http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate" target="_blank"1www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate/a1, which shows that he was born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu.b,121b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21The lawsuit is still alive. That's what I was pointing out. It's not a lie. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b, 21b, 21A hearing is definitive proof that Obama is Turkish... or whatever...b, 21b, 21So can we use pending lawsuits to debunk any of the spurious shit that you bring up from time to time?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    yawn.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121Circuit Judge Bert Ayabe scheduled a hearing on the matter for Nov. 7,/b1 three days after the general election.b,121b,121Martin predicted in a recent blog that the Oct. 7/b1 hearing "will be a doozy."b,121b,121 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Who writes this stuff??

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121b,121b,121b,121The lawsuit is still alive. That's what I was pointing out./b1 It's not a lie. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b,121b,121Oh really? That's all you were trying to point out by 1st posting this?b,121b,121/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121(HONOLULU)(November 1, 2008) Internet powerhouse Andy Martin has ignited a firestorm in Hawai'i over Barack Obama's bogus "original" birth certificate. Martin won a stunning victory Friday afternoon (October 31st) when the State of Hawai'i backed his assertion that there was an original, "typewritten, 1961" birth certificate, called a "Certificate of Live Birth" or "COLB" in Hawai'i, that no one has previously seen. Hawai'i officials retrieved and examined the document after Martin filed a lawsuit seeking access to the historic 1961 original.b,121b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Hey, Charles Manson still has hope at being set free. His appeal is still alive. It's not a lie.b,121b,121b, 21/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Go f[i]/i1uck yourself.b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121Circuit Judge Bert Ayabe scheduled a hearing on the matter for Nov. 7,/b1 three days after the general election.b,121b,121Martin predicted in a recent blog that the Oct. 7/b1 hearing "will be a doozy."b,121b,121 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Who writes this stuff?? b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Andy Martin...

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    doozy indeed.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121a href="http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810310331" target="_blank"1http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810310331/a1b, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121Obama foe's request for early hearing deniedb,121b,121The state Supreme Court has denied a request from Internet author Andy Martin to expedite a hearing on his lawsuit to get a copy of U.S. Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate.b,121b,121b,121 Meanwhile, Martin is continuing to hammer away at the authenticity of the Democratic presidential candidate's certificate, saying on his Web site that he is looking forward to a Nov. 7 court hearing on the matter here.b,121b,121The New York-based Martin, who describes himself as the executive director of the Stop Obama Coalition, sued Gov. Linda Lingle and other state officials Oct. 17 in state Circuit Court in hopes of getting a certified copy of Obama's 1961 birth certificate.b,121b,121Officials at the state Department of Health had denied Martin's request for a copy, saying Martin was not a relative of Obama and that privacy issues prevented disclosure of a birth certificate to nonrelatives.b,121b,121Circuit Judge Bert Ayabe scheduled a hearing on the matter for Nov. 7, three days after the general election./b1b,121b,121Martin, who is not a lawyer, though he has a law degree, and who is representing himself on the Obama birth certificate issue, then filed for a "writ of mandamus" with the Hawai'i Supreme Court, saying the issue was of such importance that the state's highest court should grant an emergency hearing to considered the issue immediately.b,121b,121The Supreme Court on Oct. 22, denied Martin's application for the writ saying issuance of a vital statistics record by the state Department of Health is not mandatory, "but involves the exercise of discretion and judgement."b,121b,121The lower court did not err in scheduling a hearing on the matter for Nov. 7, the Supreme Court said in rejecting Martin's application for the writ.b,121b,121Martin's blogs on Monday and Tuesday of this week centered on the birth certificate issue.b,121b,121Hawai'i officials say a person requesting a vital statistics record must have a "tangible relationship" with the person whose records are being sought, but state law requires a "tangible interest" in obtaining such records, Martin contends.b,121b,121Martin predicted in a recent blog that the Oct. 7 hearing "will be a doozy."b,121b,121Obama in March posted a copy of his birth certificate on his Web site, a href="http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate" target="_blank"1www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate/a1, which shows that he was born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu.b,121b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21The lawsuit is still alive. That's what I was pointing out. It's not a lie. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b, 21b, 21LOL, dude--the hearing is essentially the threshold step to dismissal. He gets to rave for a few moments in court, and then he gets bounced.b,121b,121This means exactly nothing.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    who f*cking cares?

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Take it how you know you want to have it taken...b,121b,121b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    Come get it like you know you want it ??

• don't knock it 'till you rock it...