Crate Digging Revealed(no record related posts-R)

bottomfeederbottomfeeder 116 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
I come this forum once in awhile to check out posts regarding "crate digging" and Records.b,121but am disappointed to see there are no crate digging posts on the first page on the "crate digging" forumb,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt=""1/1

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Then it looks like you came to the wrong website.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Gobama!!

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thebreaks.gif" alt=""1/1

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thebreaks.gif" alt=""1/1

• BEAT YOU TO IT!

• I'm img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game02vy9.gif" alt=""1/1

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Also I just counted roughly 18 music related threads on the main page here.

• I guess you can put cds in a crate. but not mp3s

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I guess you can put cds in a crate. but not mp3s b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121This is how it all starts.b,121b,121You get on the site and start bitching about how we are not discussing the history of Skull Snaps. The n you start chiming in on how to treat anxiety.b,121b,121Sucked in.b,121b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/842.gif" alt=""1/1

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Just think, you could have started a record-relatedb, 21post in this space, instead of just firing up the same old img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/waaambulance.gif" alt=""1/1

• I have a very close friend who suffers from anxiety.b,121He handles his biz though

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    sucked in

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/waaambulance.gif" alt=""1/1 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121have you tried the sale/classifieds/wants/trades sections?

• F*ck this bitch.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    In case you had not noticed, we are on the cusp of one of the most important days in recent world history. b, 21b, 21A day that will mark the end of a dark period in the most powerful nation in the worlds history, A day that signifies a new era in not only that nation, but the world as a whole, a day of generational, ideological and societal change that one day your children will ask you about.b,121b,121And you will have the honor of telling them you were whining like a little bitch.b,121b,121congratulations sir: you are a cunt.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121In case you had not noticed, we are on the cusp of one of the most important days in recent world history. b, 21b, 21A day that will mark the end of a dark period in the most powerful nation in the worlds history, A day that signifies a new era in not only that nation, but the world as a whole, a day of generational, ideological and societal change that one day your children will ask you about.b,121b,121And you will have the honor of telling them you were whining like a little bitch.b,121b,121congratulations sir: you are a cunt. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Very well put. Case closed.

• To all soulstrutters.b,121Thanks for the reponses. I will give this forum the benefit of the doubt before i express my opinion.b,121I knew i could count on you guys to have answers to everything.b,121STRUTTERS UNITE!!!!!! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt=""1/1

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    OBAMA '08!!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    hahahahaha... you guys are funny.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    The best cure for anxiety is crate digging (and voting for Obama)!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121In case you had not noticed, we are on the cusp of one of the most important days in recent world history. b, 21b, 21A day that will mark the end of a dark period in the most powerful nation in the worlds history, A day that signifies a new era in not only that nation, but the world as a whole, a day of generational, ideological and societal change that one day your children will ask you about.b, 21b, 21And you will have the honor of telling them you were whining like a little bitch.b, 21b, 21congratulations sir: you are a cunt. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21you never cease to make me LOL at work