LATE NIGHT RECORD SHOW IN RICHMOND,VA 12.03.08!!!

girgir 329 Posts
edited October 2008 in Announcements
you read correct. late night record show in richmond,va on december 3rd 2008. the first of what will hopefully be many. it will be hosted by myself and chew la rock. our good buddy mordecai will be providing the tunes all night long. at the bagel czar (929 w. grace st) and start around 10pm and go till 2am.b, 21b, 21expect the usual suspects from richmond record shows past to be slinging the realness. cats from all over va, the carolinas, the disctrict, maryland, and beyond are encouraged to get in touch and come party with us in december.b, 21b, 21tables are limited and will go fast. if you are interested in selling at this event, please get in touch with me via pm or email (spacetimetraveler at gmail dot com)b, 21b, 21granted, some information is lacking here. there will be fliers and full details by the end of the week.b, 21b, 21just know it's going to be gnarly.

Comments

• I wish you guys weren't doing it on a Thursday img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" /1

• girgir 329 Posts
    we're not. it's a wednesday! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" /1b,121b, 21it'd definitely be a lot more fun on a friday or saturday nights but i'm not going to be able to get one of those off for a long long long time.

• Oh yeah, it is a Wednesday isn't it. Well that just makes it worse! ha. Can't be down there that late if I've got to work on Thurs. b,121b,121Not sure how this will impact the show, but there's going to be a large record show at the University of Maryland that Sunday (7th).

• girgir 329 Posts
    yeah i'm not sure what kind of turn out to expect other than local folks, but even if that's all, it'll still be a killer time.b,121b, 21are you selling at the umd show?

• Yeah I got one table at the UMD show. Gonna be selling 45s, LPs of all genres, 12"s and Tee Shirts.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    i gots tables at both of these showsb,121b, 21jimmy whitechevy, beware

• girgir 329 Posts
    nitekrawler: if you have any uncommon go-go, please bring that to umd.b,121b,121cofifnjoe: i've ridden in that whitechevy before.

• girgir 329 Posts
    ATNN DEALERS!!!!!b,121b,121$15 gets you a 3.5 foot table at this show. 10 tables are available and if you wish to purchase multiple tables, that is cool as well.b,121b,121get yours before it's gone!b,121b,121pm me or email spacetimetravler at gmail.com for info on where to send payment.

• girgir 329 Posts
    less than two weeks away!b, 21b, 21tables still available!b, 21b, 21FIRST LATE NIGHT RECORD SHOW IN RVA ON A HUMP DAY!b, 21b, 21WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!?