Rodrigo y Gabriela [late pass related]

dmacdmac 472 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
Just copped their third album (the one with the Stairway to Heaven cover). This is the freshest s**t I've heard in a long time.b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    They are INCREDIBLE! Came out of the Mexico City death metal scene and then moved to Ireland!!! Gabriela has an Irish accent when she speaks English and she swears like a drunken sailor! LOL. My 2 year old nephew is crazy about them. We got him a little guitar and he watches Rodrigo y Gabriela YouTube videos and tries to play along while sitting in his chair like they do. Total comedy.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121They are INCREDIBLE! Came out of the Mexico City death metal scene and then moved to Ireland!!! Gabriela has an Irish accent when she speaks English and she swears like a drunken sailor! LOL. My 2 year old nephew is crazy about them. We got him a little guitar and he watches Rodrigo y Gabriela YouTube videos and tries to play along while sitting in his chair like they do. Total comedy. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Seems like they'd have a universal appeal. I'd like to see a YouTube video of your nephew rocking out to them. Totally excellent.

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    good to know they are getting international recognition, i've been following the rise since they first arrived here and i can tell you they put the work in . fair balls

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah they're the business. I forget how I got hip to them but I think they're fantastic.

• strummin my pain with her fingers

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    They're no Gypsy Kings.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121They're no Gypsy Kings. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121And you're no Joshua Lionel Cowen, but keep keeping it real. b,121b,121Good music.

• gabrielas kinda cute