Weekend Recap ya Rass'clots...

The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
i'm sayin, [christopherwalkenvoice] whaaaow! [/christopherwalkenvoice] b, 21b,121once again a fun weekend nonetheless, and i'm finally setteled down in my new lizzoft. b, 21b, 21Friday:b,121i really can't remember, honestly. something like drinking some left out swill on my roof; going to sleep at 6amb, 21b, 21Saturday:b,121- woke up at a reasonable hourb,121- met up with the gangb,121- got ill penang tofu, and this time told em to turn it all the way up. it's never that hot, and it still wasn't. but it's always damn tasty.b,121- chilled for a minuteb,121- then we met up with our homies at a crankin mid-day housepartyb,121- drank a bunch of other peoples terrible bud lightb,121- left with a grip of top notch breezies to another partyb,121- left that party with ladies & gents to the bars across the street from my spotb,121- chatted it up, ran game, drank pitchers, saw sports on tv, harassed peopleb,121- then went and watched my friends eat some BBQ while i drank a pitcherb,121- started hitting on the waitress at this point, which she sat down and chilled withb,121- we all went to my spot, started packing up rekkids for showb,121- got interviewed at my place for a small movie being shown at this museumb,121- got shitty in my living room & kitchenb,121- went and set up, started spinning at 10 and there was a nice crowd as soon as we hit start on the tablesb,121- outta town heads & friends from around my old way had a show down the streetb,121- broke up my set to peep, got mad decent with a giant dancing pizza & hotdogb,121- went back to my gig and rocked it right for a solid hour + till close. thanks to my 2 partners who picked up my slack while i was down the blockb,121- met up with the dude Cullen and we all broke back to my spot and kicked it tuffb,121- bottle of vodka was emptied and heads split around 4:45amb, 21b, 21b, 21Sunday:b,121- woke up maaaaad lateb,121- got breakfast with the crew around the corner at this real dope cafeb,121- spanish rice, breakfast potatoes, fruit, coffee, italo sodasb,121- brought over my Kids VHS since one of em never seen itb,121- always find something new in that movie. i saw Medwin Pang in there which i didn't realize for a longtime img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headz.gif" alt="" /1b,121- also a 60/40 sticker on Paul's placeb,121- went to targetb,121- went home, and got deep into the sheetsb,121b, 21DEAL.b,121b, 21couple photos...b, 21b, 21packing up some joints for di gigb, 21b, 21img src="http://www.elimin8.net/flix/9x7ph_0938427.JPG"1b, 21b, 21some dingdongs going through my terds while the dude was setting up for my glamor & glitzb, 21b, 21img src="http://www.elimin8.net/flix/UY7G7_5698098.JPG"1b, 21b, 214am crew, holler!b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.elimin8.net/flix/iV4HX_435980.JPG"1b, 21b, 21b,121i'll get the rough video today, and try and upload it to something to share if anyone gwan see it. there were some fun party moments in the clurb.b, 21b, 21how was everyone else's weekend?b,121b, 21ohh, and p.s.b,121this is a bad time to rock a Phillies hat. i mean, i'm all glad for them and the city, but i'm not a baseball fan nor is my friend and him just casually stepping outside this weekend with that fitted on gave him a slew of "yeaaaah bra's!" and "hey bandwagoner!"b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lush.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/GetOnMyComp_gm.jpg" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/liljohn.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Bought a truck.b,121Watched Texas beat OK State on tv.b,121Went out to eat at Pappasito's.b,121Took my daughter for a bike ride.b,121Harvested a salad (4 kinds of lettuce plus arugula) from the backyard.b,121Picked up some take-out from Hoover's and Hyde Park Grill. b, 21Slept a lot. b, 21b, 21Yep, that's about it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ahahah, look at Cullen.b, 21b, 21By the way man, I had a dream last night that you (Gaffler) fired me from my job.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Worked Thurs-Sat. It all sucked except Friday which was legendaryb, 21img src="http://theluckycat.com/img/tippytoes/081024_08.jpg"1b, 21img src="http://theluckycat.com/img/tippytoes/081024_10.jpg"1b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ss.gif" alt="" /1

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Ahahah, look at Cullen.b, 21b, 21By the way man, I had a dream last night that you (Gaffler) fired me from my job. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21hahahahahaha, damn dude, my bad! maybe it was because i knew the HR director at that dopeass job in the city you applied for, and you were hired but didn't know it yet... but that'll all happen in tonights dream. b,121b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1199.gif" alt="" /1

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    FRI b, 21A couple of friends came over for drinks and snacks. House is now a home.b, 21b, 21SATb, 21The Bell Canada (phone) man came to finally install our phone. Seeing the records, he looks at Man and says "Are these LPS??? Are they yours?" when met with slience and he then looks at me "Or yours?!" Man replies some are his, most are mine. The Bell man looks at me and says "got any Zep?" b, 21Dear Strut Friends, in ALL my years of records, NO ONE has ever said those words to me. I was so taken by surprise, I couldn't answer for a couple of seconds. b, 21It took over an hour to put the line in because it was cut during past renovations by previous owners.b,121Later he asked about 80s and 90s techno, punk and Lee Perry. And then we talked about Paulson and Friedman. He was a nice guy and "got any Zep?" will now go down in history.b,121b, 21SUNb, 21Bought a washing machine, ate waffles and watched over a screaming kid while the mom took her other two (both under 10) to the bathroom - she warned he would have a meltdown, but crying kids don't scare me and her hauling all three into the bathroom seemed like a nightmare, bought a ladder, helped clean the eavestroughs, met the neighbours, scrubbed the bathroom, made a wicked stew, watched the end of the Giants/Steelers game and read and went to bed before 9. b,121b, 21b,121It was nice.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121Ahahah, look at Cullen.b, 21b, 21By the way man, I had a dream last night that you (Gaffler) fired me from my job. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21hahahahahaha, damn dude, my bad! maybe it was because i knew the HR director at that dopeass job in the city you applied for, and you were hired but didn't know it yet... but that'll all happen in tonights dream. b,121b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1199.gif" alt="" /1 b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It was all good man, you just had to make sure that all the levels were good so that's the reason why I gave you that Gene Chandler record. I didn't know it wasn't what you were looking for to get it "even" (your words.) And really it was those other shit-talking dudes so F*ck them. And I hope you don't mind that I took the table and the sofa when I left, and the homie George is inspecting the tile for what he calls "dugouts" which is where roaches hide and run around. Anyway, I got a good view of the White House and the Capitol building from the monorail when I left.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121It all sucked except Friday which was legendary b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Looks like I fucked up and missed a great show.b, 21Instead I was at the record fair, ate special brownines and parlayed with the record nerds. Ended up running into my roomate from freshman year of college who I haven't seen in 8 years. Funny how people change, he used to be this down ass white dude from Philly, uniform was a Phillies shirt, grey sweat pants and classic white Reeboks, freight writer, pit bull owning-knucklehead, I'm sure some of you guys know the type. Now he's all up in the finance game, going to steak houses, wearing leather shoes, and doing the bottle service thing. Don't get me wrong he's still a good dude, just not at all the person I remember. Anyway I got home at 5am super blasted, woke up Saturday with the needle in the run out groove, and my head hurt as F*ck.b, 21Saw Jonny n'em at the shop Saturday night. Let me tell you one thing about Paychex, boy's got russian hands and roman fingers. ay to the yo.b, 21Sunday I went to eat at Red Hook, the last day of the season for the food vendors there. Stuffed my face with goat tacos, ceviche, empanadas, and grilled corn. They weren't playing soccer so I went into the fields with my seeds and we ran around and played all afternoon. Made it home just in time to watch the Giants show tenacity against the Steelers.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Funny how people change, he used to be this down ass white dude from Philly...b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21ohhh jesus, i think i know who you're talmbout.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121Funny how people change, he used to be this down ass white dude from Philly...b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21ohhh jesus, i think i know who you're talmbout. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21I'm sure there must be a few dudes who fit the description but if you know Jimmy Mc*****n I will bug the F*ck out.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121Funny how people change, he used to be this down ass white dude from Philly...b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21ohhh jesus, i think i know who you're talmbout. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21I'm sure there must be a few dudes who fit the description but if you know Jimmy Mc*****n I will bug the F*ck out. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21i'm 99% sure he is close friends with my dude Sam.b,121b, 21 b, 21hint: The Gangsta Experiment b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/freeway.gif" alt="" /1

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you all need a blog.