Your nose hairs

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
Do you trim them? Pluck them? Anybody use a nose hair trimmer?b,121b,121img src="http://nosehairtrimmerguide.info/Panasonic ER416 nose hair trimmer.jpg"1 b,121b,121If so, can you get stereo output through the headphones?

Comments

• pluck them bitches...makes you feel alive

• Nose hair trimmer is my best friend...that thing looks dangerous though...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121pluck them bitches...makes you feel alive b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121True. Also makes a grown man teary-eyed.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    this thread is potential img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sscg.gif" alt="" 21, right up there with "How Often Do You Trim Yo' Toe Nails?," "This Thread Is For People Who Shit Twice A Day," and "How Many Of You Soulstrutters Ever Picked Cotton?"

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121pluck them bitches...makes you sneeze b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121funny, this just happened to me 5 minutes ago.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I just shove a Band-Aid up my nose, then yank it out real fast.b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headz.gif" alt="" 21

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    /font1
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I'm crushedb,121b,121 /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121 The human Hairy Ears phenotype has traditionally been regarded as the only Y-linked heritable trait. Here, we use Y-chromosomal DNA binary-marker haplotyping to show that a cohort of southern Indian Hairy-Eared males carries Y chromosomes from many haplogroups of the Y-phylogeny, which, under a hypothesis of Y linkage, would require multiple independent mutations within a single population. We further show that there is no significant difference between the Y-haplogroup spectrum in Hairy-Eared males and that in a geographically matched control sample of unaffected males. b1The trait cannot, therefore, be Y-linked in southern Indians, and by extension, is unlikely to be so in any population. /b1b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1 b,121b,121a href="http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v12/n12/full/5201271a.html" target="_blank"1http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v12/n12/full/5201271a.html

• If I trim them with anything they irritate my nose.. so i just rip em out with my fingers. My nose hairs can get bad though.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I usually just get them with my face razor when they start peeking out the nostril.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I tried the Braun nose hair trimmer and found it sucked really bad. Now I'm using a small, battery powered, -ahem -bikini zone trimmer for (obviously) women. It works like a miniature clipper and is fast, effective and precise.b,121b,121Getting old sure does suck when it comes to hair, it starts growing everywhere except where you really want it to.b,121b,121I heard there's an old school method of removing nose and ear hair that is used by turkish barbers: small cotton balls are soaked in alcohol, set on fire and quickly run through the overgrown cavities while held with tweezers.b,121So far, I wasn't adventurous enough to try this by myself.b,121b,121Great thread by the way... hahaha. can't beat soulstrut when it comes to awkward randomness.

• Options
    I use a trimmer mostly, and tweezers once in a while.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121I heard there's an old school method of removing nose and ear hair that is used by turkish barbers: small cotton balls are soaked in alcohol, set on fire and quickly run through the overgrown cavities while held with tweezers.b,121So far, I wasn't adventurous enough to try this by myself.b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121i used a lighter when i was bored in high school once to burn tiny parts of my leg hair. it smelled funny. strange thing is that some parts parts went back to business, but others didn't. b,121b,121i once cut my nose hair and one of those darn bitches grew the opposite way all thorugh my nose!!! i had a huge infection and the hair only came out after several weeks. i'm totally paranoid nowadays. it didn't really hurt, but my nose was red! like a giant pimple for a long time!!!

• I tie them individually to a rope, tie the rope to a doorknob and have someone close it when I'm not looking.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I'm a proponent of getting them as they protrude with a disposable razor. But... there is great satisfaction in plucking out three long ones at a time.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    You can buy little nose scissors with rounded-off points that don't stab - put 'em up and chop away. Believe though, those hairs do help keep the breeze offa your brain when cycling, so I now just chop the ones that protrude.b,121b,121Although I am beginning to think riding in low temperatures is not good for chest/lungs.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i think i get less boogers without the hair, but you're right about the cold air. it feels better though to have a boogerless nose. and it helps you to breath. so the cold air is acceptable... even when doing sports.