SCRIBBLE JAM AUGUST 11-14 CINCY

pasepase 89 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
a fun filled weekend...... MASTA ACE PRINCE PAUL LYRICS BORN DUPLEXX (EDAN & INSIGHT) DIPLO SIXTOO ONE BE LO SPANKROCK GLUE I SELF DIVINE PSALM ONE GRAYSKULL DOOMTREE R.A. the RUGGED MAN10th ANNIVERSARY AUGUST 11-14, 2005 CINCINNATI, OHIO AUGUST 11, 2005 (FREE) a museum show called TEN: Contemporary art and Hip Hop. Ten artists, Ten days, in celebration of Ten years of Scribble Jam. featuring the works of Brent Rollins (Ego Trip) w/ Jamil GS, Barnstormers - David Ellis (Skwerm), Doze Green (TC5, Rock Steady Crew), and Kenji Hirata. Carter Gillis, Ross Schwartzman, George Thompson, Aaron Horkey, and Joe Whiteley (Merz)... on the wheels of Steel: DJ's Cosmo Baker & Ayres (NYC, The Rub) www.itstherub.com curated by Pase Raggedy and Fat Nick for Scribble Magazine Productions in conjunction with the CAC. afterparty and Scribble meet & Greet at the Mockbee featuring a DJ set by DIPLO (Hollertronix) STARTS AT THE CAC (Contemporary Arts CENTER) www.contemporaryartscenter.org 44 East 6th Street DOORS OPEN: 6pm-10pm FEATURES FOR FREE: ART SHOW/ VIDEO SHOW/ B-BOY PERFORMANCE AND MUSIC! THE MOCKBEE (TICKETS AT DOOR ONLY) $10 2260 Central Parkway DOORS OPEN: 9PM-2AM FEATURES: DIPLO (Hollertronix, MIA) dj set ART SHOW AND LIVE PERRFORMANCES AUGUST 12, 2005 (pre-sale???$20) BUY NOW ANNIES NIGHTCLUB 4343 KELLOGG AVE DOORS OPEN: 3PM-2AM MAIN EVENT DAY 1 FRIDAY NIGHT CONCERT: LIVE PERFORMANCES AND FESTIVAL MASTA ACE PRINCE PAUL LYRICS BORN DUPLEXX (EDAN & INSIGHT) SIXTOO ONE BE LO SPANKROCK GLUE I SELF DIVINE PSALM ONE GRAYSKULL DOOMTREE AUGUST 13, 2005 (pre-sale???$25) BUY NOW ANNIES NIGHTCLUB 4343 KELLOGG AVE DOORS OPEN: 2PM-2AM MAIN EVENT DAY 2 FRIDAY NIGHT CONCERT: MCEE BATTLE, B-BOY BATTLE, DJ BAttle, beatbox battle, graffiti expo, LIVE PERFORMANCES (TBA) AND FESTIVALEMCEE BATTLE PRIZE: $10,000 AUGUST 14, 2005 (FREE) BURNETTE WOODS (PUBLIC PARK near UC) PARTY IN THE PARK OPENS: 12pm-5pm Features: DJs, B-boys, relaxation, free food Booth at Scribble Jam 2005 Please email [email]info@scribblemagazine.com[/email] for information on how to obtain a booth. www.SCRIBBLEJAM.NET

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Anybody know a good camp ground in the cincy area? Pase, you're from around there...

eff a hotel.
    Anybody else camping? Anybody else wanna camp and tell digging stories? HA HA
    For real. This is the move. Campstrut 2005.

• dude, you gotta stay at the...

Dude, ferserions. Need to make some bookings.

Who is staying at the hip hop hotel?

-DC

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Anybody know a good camp ground in the cincy area? Pase, you're from around there...

eff a hotel.
    Anybody else camping? Anybody else wanna camp and tell digging stories? HA HA
    For real. This is the move. Campstrut 2005.

ill be camping in my car with the girlie most likely...we need to have a struteration meeting...

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Cosmo and I are staying in the penthouse at the Sheraton. Continental breakfast on us!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Cosmo and I are staying in the penthouse at the Sheraton. Continental breakfast on AYRES!

• Actually, Sixtoo had to sell his sampler to pay rent this month and will not be making an appearance.
    Sorry Pace, spread the word!.

Sixtoo.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    There is still time to put together a Sixtoo Unplugged set!

Cosmo and I are staying in the penthouse at the Sheraton. Continental breakfast on AYRES!

let me in on that chit.

but what y'all know about a fire and some carne asada with horchata?

yoller.