Rev Run's Daily Words

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
I don't know how I got signed up for these emails, but b,121b,121img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/krusty.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• someone mentioned these before, same set up too. Didn't know how they got signed up. I think it was Edith who said it was weird to think of him typing them in the buff in a bubble bath. b,121b,121I watch the show every now and then. He seems like a cool guy. He's pretty geeky. His handy man impression is kind of lame.b,121b,121what kind of knowledge knuggets is he dropping on you these days?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Today was Sophia Loren with the knowledge jewels:b,121b,121/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Friday, October 3, 2008
    b,121Good morning. "Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with the inner drive, go much farther than people with vastly superior talent." -- Sophia Loren
    b,121
    b,121God is Love
    b,121Rev Run
    b,121Read more at Run's Words of Wisdom at globalgrind.com/revrun.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121They're not overly religious or whatever. It's more about reinforcing and reminding you of things you know but probably don't think about. b,121It's kinda like those posters on the ceiling at the dentists office, but with Run's chubby face instead of a cat. b,121img src="http://s3.amazonaws.com/best_bucket/hang_in_there_kitty.jpg"1b,121b,121Nah, for real though, it's always good to have something to start your mind off right when you get up every day.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121what kind of knowledge knuggets is he dropping on you these days?
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Often these come right on time and are always appreciated. A few recent ones:b,121b,121On Your Comfort Zone - Words of Wisdom - September 29, 2008[/b]b,121Good morning. So you want a promotion? A new house? Lose weight? New relationship???? Sometimes in order to get to the next level you have to reach beyond your comfort zone... Never be afraid of change... Big Progress ALWAYS challenges you to take risks! (Remember this!) In order to emerge in life sometimes you have to throw yourself into an emergency!!!!b,121God is Loveb,121Rev Runb,121b,121On Having Good Ideas - Words of Wisdom - September 19, 2008[/b]b,121Good morning. Ideas are worthless, intentions have no power, plans are nothing..... unless they are followed up with action...b,121God is Loveb,121Rev Run b,121b,121Inner Voice (Instincts) - Words of Wisdom - September 8, 2008[/b]b,121Good morning. If you learn to trust your instincts, they will not fail you... One success WILL lead to another. (Remember this) Fortune unfolds one moment at a time, and when you trust your instincts (???God in You???) you can be ahead of the pack without straining. In other words... GO WITHIN OR DO WITHOUT...b,121God is Loveb,121Rev Run b,121b,121For more Words of Wisdom and to sing up: a href="http://revrun.uber.com/wordsofwisdom" target="_blank"1http://revrun.uber.com/wordsofwisdom/a1

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I can't read these without picturing him the the bubble bath and that guitar/synth track playing the background.b,121Love Rev.