The Wiz (Fun DMC)

WheelWellRiderWheelWellRider 19 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

Comments

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    SWAGGERRRb,121I love how the under water scene matches the ethereal intro sounds...b,121Makes me miss Australia!

• Word, thanks for posting this:b,121b,121I recommend watching it in high res here, it looks way better:b,121a href="" target="_blank"1

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Really nice track and video! b,121b,121Crazy therapeutic... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/107.gif" alt="" /1

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    FANTASTIC!!!!b,121b,121Also great shout out to the ESPY. I was at that gig. You guys killed it!

• nice. fun video.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    We are very humble people in Australia, so if a US group comes down,and does a song about us and features some of our local legends.... they will be getting shouted beers (and cones) for the rest of their lives! b,121b,121But my only beef is...why you have to tell the world about Coopers? We want the rest of the world to keep buying and drinking our shit Fosters crap- so we can keep our good beer for ourselves...... lucky you didnt mention Tooheys Old!

• Totally awesome!! Congrats to you!! Woooooo to the Espy!!b,121I saw Jeremiah in there too at the party.....pretty cool!!b,121Already posted it and sent to peeps on fb!! shhhhhhhhhh...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    THIS IS GREAT

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    6 STARS!b,121img src="http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/australia/images/australia-flag.jpg"1b,121b,121what are you saying on the hook?? roll you around...?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Those aerial shots at the end.

• Man, that's dope.

• Dope dope dope!b,121b,121Shoutouts to the Espy! You guys killed it there earlier this year.b,121b,121b,121/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121what are you saying on the hook?? roll you around...?
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Yeah. Coopers is a really yeasty beer, before you drink it you roll it up and down the bar a couple of times to distribute the cloudy bits evenly without shaking it up.

• dam, thats a dope video th*sb,121your first video is a really good introduction to the PUTS Lifestyle???

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I like those glasses a lot.b,121b,121and that ultimate 144 song and the party enemy #1 song are facemelters.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    this shit is so nice

• to be honest i wasnt really feelin thes' singing voice, but the beat & video are top notch.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Thes Uno,b,121b,121REALLY dope song and video. Nice work.