Chris Rock HBO Special???

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
Anyone.b,121b,121My co-worker said he killed it.b,121b,121Critique Pleez.....

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I thought it wasn't nearly as funny as his last two. Pretty raunchy but not very funny img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" /1

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    My co-worker said he got extra raunchy compared to his last 2.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" /1

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I figured if it was heat somebody woulda said somethin'.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah. I was surprised at how flat a lot of his jokes were. He had this one, long bit about "people who act like faggots" which not only wasn't funny, it was like a throwback to a bad joke from '88.

• the bit about Regis stabbing him in the neck with a #2 pencil and how he (CR) should have expected it was kinda funnyb,121Also the part about how fat chicks can talk all the shit they want about skinny chicks but not vice versa "that's just mean" was chuckle worthy, but no where near as funny as bigger and blacker...

• Bring the Pain > Bigger Badder Blacker >>>>>>> Never Scared....haven't seen this one.b,121b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/formpager3xk.gif" alt="" /1

• I need to watch this to see if he used any of the material he tried out on the crowd when I was in NY last Sept. He made a surprise appearance at the Comedy Cellar at like 2am in sweats & a t-shirt, rockin' the unkempt look and a yellow legal pad with scribbled joke notes. 'Twas awesome.