Records in La Paz?

cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
We??re about to head over to La Paz, Bolivia.b,121I know the Peruvian Neighbors got some Heat, but can I find that in La Paz?b,121strutteurs help me out, please.

Comments

• needed to bump...

• Either no one on this board has ever been there or its the 1img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ss.gif" alt="" /1 captial of1South America. Either way its a good sign for you!1b,121Just remember records are called discos.1Vinil means vinyl.b,121Buena suerte!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The Bolivian stuff I've listened to is not good, especially Hatunga or Katunga or something like that,1which looks promising, but is crap. Bolivians have been desperately poor for years, so the buying of records would have been smaller than Peru. Good luck!

• Yo...1before you go. ACCLIMATE ACCLIMATE ACCLIMATE.b,121b,121You might not even be able to get out of bed if you got altitude sickness.b,121b,121Straight up homie, my body can take EVERYTHING....1but when I got to La Paz...1it was img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121Worst sickness of1my life. REAL TALK

• Pollution is brutal too. It just hangs there

• I know, I had that Acclimasation thing in Bogota already (don??t climb up the Mountain of Montserrate the second day, it will kill you!).b,121I??m hoping to find a few Records Shacks in La Paz with some Peruvian and Colombian Records. b,121Hope my diggin Mojo works...

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121The Bolivian stuff I've listened to is not good, especially Hatunga or Katunga or something like that, which looks promising, but is crap. Bolivians have been desperately poor for years, so the buying of records would have been smaller than Peru. Good luck!
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121YEAH, it's Katunga. Bolivia and Paraguay suck imo.