/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21still 7 days to go
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yeah, that half a G is most definitely not going to hold up!

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Also a nice one is the Cravo e Canela lp that has just seen a japanese reissue on Disques Dessinee.
    b, 21
    b, 21I think it's available through Superfly.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cos3ve.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21I first heard this album five years ago and have been trying to track a copy ever since. It's hyper rare... brazillians will tell you they never find it. It's an expensive re-ish, but mines in the mail.

• Oh sorry DJFerrari i didnt mean that in any offence- i wish that i could afford that much for an LP of that quality! anyway that cravo e canela LP sold out dead fast over here in the UK and with its price tag of ??30 it was one of the most expensive reissues that ive ever seen, apart from the whatmusic ones on their website that never seem to sell.

• ferrari did you get that verocai in the end? oh yeah can anyone on here hook me up with an os brazoes LP- dont care if its a reissue- just want the LP.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21ferrari did you get that verocai in the end?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Sure did... wasn't cheap!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21ferrari did you get that verocai in the end?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Sure did... wasn't cheap!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Congrats, I**n!!b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/baller3ae.gif" alt="" /1b, 21b, 21Colour me very envious!!

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cos3ve.gif" alt="" /1 on the congrats dude- let us know how it sounds when you get it and enjoy it! im very jealous of you too....

• i finally got round to putting up DJ Nuts' embalo jovem mix for y'all to enjoy; here ya go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/134254638/dj_nuts_-_embalo_jovem.rar.html

i finally got round to putting up DJ Nuts' embalo jovem mix for y'all to enjoy; here ya go:

Thanks for upping it, dude.
    Appreciated.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i finally got round to putting up DJ Nuts' embalo jovem mix for y'all to enjoy; here ya go:

Thanks for upping it, dude.
    Appreciated.

finall thanks man

we will need another brazilian lp post thread soon

• my faves as of late

hahah, what's up with this cover?!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    hahah, what's up with this cover?!

male camel toe? wtf...

• hahah, what's up with this cover?!

male camel toe? wtf...

Nice pink pants....he's barefoot w/ male camel toe with some speedy vision of a phantom jogger behind him....lol.... what does it all mean?!

• All types of happy about this Brazil funk 45 sung by little girls which was among my weekend finds:

and btw how cute is it that it belonged to Pedro and Katia! adorable, props to them 'cause sharing records is hard to do!

• i finally got round to putting up DJ Nuts' embalo jovem mix for y'all to enjoy; here ya go:

and a technical question, when you have a Mac and you download these rar.html files at least for me, they won't open, but my computron is of the newest kind so I am confounded. thoughts? moogman I been watchin your style i know you know about these things and are savvy holder of knowledge, i am sure you know the problem, help a sister out oh please.... yay. thanks.

and a technical question, when you have a Mac and you download these rar.html files at least for me, they won't open, but my computron is of the newest kind so I am confounded. thoughts? moogman I been watchin your style i know you know about these things and are savvy holder of knowledge, i am sure you know the problem, help a sister out oh please.... yay. thanks.

Hey AKallDay

First, you need to download the .rar file, not
    the rar.html
    Click on that link and go to rapidshare.com page.
    Select "Free user" and save the file.
    When it's done you'll need to uncompress the .rar
    file.
    I'm not in a Mac so I can't vouch for this one,
    maybe people here who use it can shine some light?

UnRarX

It's free.
    Hope it helps.

Hey AKallDay

First, you need to download the .rar file, not
    the rar.html
    Click on that link and go to rapidshare.com page.
    Select "Free user" and save the file.
    When it's done you'll need to uncompress the .rar
    file.
    I'm not in a Mac so I can't vouch for this one,
    maybe people here who use it can shine some light?

UnRarX

It's free.
    Hope it helps.

thanks for the tips! will try it now...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Two of my favourites.

* plug one, plug two- got one of the killer Roberto Carlos songs on here
    http://www.divshare.com/confirm/1089884-787a16

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

this one is kinda slept on, quite like it. Great arrangements...

my top 5 of all time in no particular order would be....

arthur verocai - s/t
    novos baianos - acabou chorare
    milton nascimento/lo borges - clube da esquina
    mario castro neves & samba sa - s/t
    meirelles e os copa 5 - o som

I download those on a mac. You can get a free program called iArchiver that unwraps them in seconds....it's free, think I got it on Mac's webpage, just do a quick google search. You can get a fee trial version that still works even when it expires. : )

I download those on a mac. You can get a free program called iArchiver that unwraps them in seconds....it's free, think I got it on Mac's webpage, just do a quick google search. You can get a fee trial version that still works even when it expires. : )

iArchiver is much better for a mac- cool, done and done, program workin like a charm. thank you fine people!
    now to pull formerly useless files out of the rubbish and convert them .
    Shit I wanted to keep my post count at 69. Damn.
    Oh well F*ck it.

• is anyone else feeling ivan lins' agora? i got an OG recently and im really liking it- must be verocai again....

is anyone else feeling ivan lins' agora? i got an OG recently and im really liking it- must be verocai again....

It's a great record, but it requires some listening
    to get used to Lins' particular voice.
    Check his second, arranged by Verocai, too.
    Nice record with some Soul for your pleasure.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    is anyone else feeling ivan lins' agora? i got an OG recently and im really liking it- must be verocai again....

Check his second; nice record with some Soul for your
    pleasure.

yeah i just picked this one up last week. nice record

Check his second; nice record with some Soul for your
    pleasure.

yeah i just picked this one up last week. nice record

Just checked it, and it was arranged by Verocai.

To DJMario,

If you're looking for good brazilian Funk for cheap,
    you need to check both these compilations:

Super erotica vol. 1

And "Super erotico": here

That price is crazy. You can grab it for much less than that.

• thanks for putting me up on super erotica- am i right in thinking they are the same group that did the cover of chakachas jungle fever? anyway i know i can get the lp for much less than that- recordkingz.com has a reputation over in the UK for selling thins for 2-3x what they should actually be (e.g.- gilberto gil, nightingale- cost me ??4, theyre selling it for ??15!!, trio mocoto 1973 s/t- OG cost me ??20, theyre selling jap reissue for ??40! i could go on...)
    i havent yet checked lins' 2nd lp but i will do soon.

My pleasure.

Yeah, they are the same group.
    Some people say the band is Os Carbonos,
    a group especialized in doing versions, but
    nobody can confirm it.
    I think "Jungle fever" is on Super Erotica vol. 2 (white cover),
    but I'm not sure.
    RecordKingz trip heavily on some overpricing action.

thanks for putting me up on super erotica- am i right in thinking they are the same group that did the cover of chakachas jungle fever? anyway i know i can get the lp for much less than that- recordkingz.com has a reputation over in the UK for selling thins for 2-3x what they should actually be (e.g.- gilberto gil, nightingale- cost me ??4, theyre selling it for ??15!!, trio mocoto 1973 s/t- OG cost me ??20, theyre selling jap reissue for ??40! i could go on...)

i havent yet checked lins' 2nd lp but i will do soon.

• on the record kingz prices-

it is the same band super erotica, i got the chakachas cover on the ultimate brazilian breaks and beats comp. As for brazilian funk, i am going to try and get Ed Maciel's records but i know there are at least 7 volumes!! i just listened to ivan lins' 2nd album- i like it a lot, but Agora has that edge of soul brasilero that i just love!

on the record kingz prices-

it is the same band super erotica, i got the chakachas cover on the ultimate brazilian breaks and beats comp. As for brazilian funk, i am going to try and get Ed Maciel's records but i know there are at least 7 volumes!! i just listened to ivan lins' 2nd album- i like it a lot, but Agora has that edge of soul brasilero that i just love!

For the Ed Maciel's albums you mostly need volumes 7 and 8.
    Loronix has volumes 4 & 5, and they will give you an idea
    about the other volumes.
    Ed Maciel @ Loronix

• did anyone else see this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=270341555750

thats the highest ive ever seen it go for! makes me feel even better knowing my copy is coming for much less than that. This seller also had a copy of the Di Melo LP which went for $130 which was crazy considering its condition in the picture!