I'm gonna go have a picnic at luch.

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
Thats right, a picnic.b,121b,121When is the last time you had a picnic?

Comments

• there's a picnic in my mind right now.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'm hungry too. Remember that cartoon about the hobo flea that would sing "there'll be food around the corner, food around the corner, food around the corner todayyyyy"?

• whats "luch" though?

• i actually had a picnic w/ my girl and the dog over the weekend. it was of the salami sandwhich, chips, salsa, lemonade, sitting in the park, stoned soul persuasion..

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    i said i'm fusking hungry so lay off goddamit

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Thats right, a picnic.b,121b,121When is the last time you had a picnic? b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121About four months ago. It was pretty great. Quality time with the lady and some cheeses. b,121b,121img src="http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2941/potatoworthyyz3.gif"1

• At the end of May there was a two month period after my wife finished grad school and before she started her job that she would pack lunch and meet me at small park near my office for a picnic every day. The park was also a bird sanctuary so we saw lots of cools stuff like a hawk chasing and nearly catching a smaller bird.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    That was pretty nice. I should have a picnic more often.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121That was pretty nice. I should have a picnic more often. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Did you bring any cheeses?

• i woke up extra early on Sunday with a slight hangover to have a breakfast picnic inside a canyon.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121That was pretty nice. I should have a picnic more often. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Did you bring any cheeses? b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b,121No. we had a sandwich, chips, tea, and some brownies. My wife brought the baby and I got to play with him a little bit. The weather was nice and cool and though there was not much grass there was a lot of trees, so that was really nice. the park belongs to a church, so we had to beleive in jesus to use it, but thats cool. it was worth it.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    We used to have such amazing picnics when I was a kid and my parents were young peoples. My parents and about 10 of their friends eating, drinking, playing volleyball, swimming if it was at the beach, music and all that...why can't I get one of these happening? I always think how great it would be to have a picnic at the foot of the windmill here (there's a park area where you can see the lake...past the highway, but you can still see the lake) and I haven't managed it yet...I am a picnic failure.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    a failnic.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts