flying lotus "shhh"

blockoblocko 43 Posts
edited September 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i was on holidays when this came out.b,121can anybody help me out with a copy?b,121b,121i need that oizo rmx....b,121b,121b,121thx, blocko

Comments

• dude, i was gonna post a similar want --- i wasnt quick enough and didnt realise it would dissappear so quick.b,121b,121 thats two copies that need sourcing now!

• there seems to be a reasonable priced copy on discogs for 20 dollars, probably sold now.b,121all online stores are sold out.b,121hiphop vinyl had 20 more this morning. they went in less than 10 min...b,121needless to say, i was still sleeping.b,121b,121i hate it when it is impossible to get a new record or you have to pay crazy ebay prizes like 60 pounds.

• I have a few customers with copies on hold - b,121b,121I call them and see if they are for real. b,121C

• Yo Dude's ive got one copy of this 12" that you're looking for- PM me if youre interested and preferrably if you're in the UK. i wont sell it for mad ebay prices and i'd actually quite like to trade it for his 1983 LP and a little bit of cash too.b, 21Peace