THE MAKING OF COLDFUSION PT1

bmorediggabmoredigga 25 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central

b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/green30sv.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• I didn't realize the B-More Con Man posted here.Your a little confused probably...I'll refresh your memory,Your talking to the man who probably funded that little trip to the record store in the video.Last time we spoke you were playing dumb about some records you owe me.How are ya buddy?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

GRIPPING.

• I didn't realize the B-More Con Man posted here.Your a little confused probably...I'll refresh your memory,Your talking to the man who probably funded that little trip to the record store in the video.Last time we spoke you were playing dumb about some records you owe me.How are ya buddy?

but besides internet stalking....

ty, gear that little lady up with a book or a fisherprice portable on those diggin trips.

tonypress bonus appearance

coldfusion 2 should have raymiller or stinkysteve

• Of course nothing is gonna happen.You take these things too serious man.I am just a peasant in this world.Besides,Fusion is too busy selling dead birds to blind kids to worry about 1 little post on a message board.You seem to know him though,either that or you got a problem with me.Tell him I said what's up

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    His digging partner looks bored as fusk..... at least buy the kid an icecream or something....

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Haha... geeze, a gameboy, iPod... SOMETHING!

or teach her how to shoplift 45s for you....hehehehe

• Shame on you for letting her sit idly while you dig. BAD EXAMPLE FOR THE YOUTH. Let her bring a little backpack with some books or even a coloring book or some stickers. She looks so sad.

CRAPPPPPPP

• Of course nothing is gonna happen.You take these things too serious man.I am just a peasant in this world.Besides,Fusion is too busy selling dead birds to blind kids to worry about 1 little post on a message board.You seem to know him though,either that or you got a problem with me.Tell him I said what's up

awwshit, you havent even seen me be serious. ive just been dying to use that graemlin.dead birds to blind kids is dope!!! LOL. not sure what it means though. i got no problems with you, except you were sounding real passive aggressive instead of proactive. you sounded saltier than a little post would be able to help. proactive, man!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Of course nothing is gonna happen.You take these things too serious man.I am just a peasant in this world.Besides,Fusion is too busy selling dead birds to blind kids to worry about 1 little post on a message board.You seem to know him though,either that or you got a problem with me.Tell him I said what's up

awwshit, you havent even seen me be serious. ive just been dying to use that graemlin.dead birds to blind kids is dope!!! LOL. not sure what it means though. i got no problems with you, except you were sounding real passive aggressive instead of proactive. you sounded saltier than a little post would be able to help. proactive, man![/b]

Are we talking about a whole new paradigm?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    wow

• Ah, so in other words your the gate keeper of this place,the alpha male,the ship commander..Ease back captain,I won't be here long enough to shake things up

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    wow

Man, youtube.

dead birds to blind kids is dope!!! LOL. not sure what it means though.

Its a Dumb and Dumber scene if I recall....

• Give your daughter a medal!

• wow

Man, youtube.

"Let's get right to it!" =

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    wow

Man, youtube.

"Let's get right to it!" =

Lawd that was tough to watch. Dude spending all that time opening up the 12" was painful. The first thing you almost always learn with records is how to open in under a second with a swipe right across the pants.

All that Euro dance music is so shite. Nothing I hated more in the 90's than hearing the same 30 seconds from those tracks 100 times a day.

Laughs for days...

"I remember getting a promo for this in 85-86"

haha