any strutters in tel aviv?

ArtichokeArtichoke 112 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
just checking. i recently moved here for a bit.b,121

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Are the Soulico boys up on here?

• which neighbourhood are you from?

• originally los angeles as of two weeks ago i'm representing dizengoff (not technically sure which neighborhood).

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Artichoke has raerz 4 dayz.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    are you coming back to LA after your stay there?b,121b,121I may have a want list of stuff I'd buy off of you if you can find them

• What up soul brotha...b,121hope all is well in LA. I'll send you a PM with my email.b,121b,121Guzzob,121Im gonna be here for four months and will be returning thereafter. Send me a list of things you are interested in. Ive been to several stores but prices are similar to ebay sometimes slightly lower. I can probably guess most of the titles you are looking for but if you send me a list and i see something i'll let you know how much it is.b,121b,121And to the rest...b,121I'm here for work over the next four months and as stated above just wanted to know of people with common interests. if you know anyone thats cool to chill with let me know.b,121b,121Peace,b,121Arti

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    POST THE RARER ISRAELI HEAT LIST

• Israeli Raeri list isb,121b,1211. soul messengersb,1212. platena b,1213. churchills b,1214. jericho jonesb,121b,121there are a couple of others but these are the main ones people are looking for.