On being labeled an unserious record dealer...

2»

Comments

• Flood his home with Butt-Rock albums. Preferably Cheap Trick.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    tell him you will blacklist him from buying all his favorite american soul records. but definately spend some time concentrating on a name for a record association that you're the founder of. that is key.

This is really the only move.

Dear Sir,

You have commit very serious error. I am president and CEO of Fine Record Enthusiasts And Kollectors (FREAK) of North America. I think you know it is not wise to threaten a person as important as myself. I TOO WILL DO COMMUNICATIONS! I will contact my contacts consisting of 50,001 serious collector also armed foot soldiers. Do you understand what I am saying? Soon you are to be banned from purchasing all GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gems of America. I can do this. No more purchase for you. Also I have alerted the Bush Administration of your plans to llegally reissue Marlena Shaw "Woman of the Ghetto" GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gem. Please assure they take this issue very seriously. Illegal reissue of GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gem funds terrorism. You are clear and understanding yes? Not only is your collection soon to be atomized and the dust to be scattered to the winds but you too to be reduced to subatomic particles after months in secret prison. Plaese to not contact me again.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Threads like this are what keep me coming back to soulstrut. So fucking funny.

-e

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I can do this.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    tell him you will blacklist him from buying all his favorite american soul records. but definately spend some time concentrating on a name for a record association that you're the founder of. that is key.

Dear Sir,

You have commit very serious error. I am president and CEO of Fine Record Enthusiasts And Kollectors (FREAK) of North America. I think you know it is not wise to threaten a person as important as myself. I TOO WILL DO COMMUNICATIONS! I will contact my contacts consisting of 50,001 serious collector also armed foot soldiers. Do you understand what I am saying? Soon you are to be banned from purchasing all GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gems of America. I can do this. No more purchase for you. Also I have alerted the Bush Administration of your plans to llegally reissue Marlena Shaw "Woman of the Ghetto" GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gem. Please assure they take this issue very seriously. Illegal reissue of GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gem funds terrorism. You are clear and understanding yes? Not only is your collection soon to be atomized and the dust to be scattered to the winds but you too to be reduced to subatomic particles after months in secret prison. Plaese to not contact me again.

I think you should add the two crucial phrases:

"No more 50% for Mr. Sucker"

and

"cash money is an army, better yet a navy"

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Dear Sir,

that, my friend, is fucking hilarious.
    i'm tempted to send it, but the unserious and unprofessional non-business lacking instincts in me say that i no not un-send it.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    (we got from XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX)to 50000 Members and Recordcollectors Worldwide.Also, we will give 20000 Flyer with your Bad Profil to all RecordFreaks on the worlds biggest RecordFair in Utrecht(netherlands) on the 14-16 April 05. [/quote

This is dope! I'm goin to that show actually. I will bring the flyer back to the US for yall.

Dear Sir,

You have commit very serious error. I am president and CEO of Fine Record Enthusiasts And Kollectors (FREAK) of North America. I think you know it is not wise to threaten a person as important as myself. I TOO WILL DO COMMUNICATIONS! I will contact my contacts consisting of 50,001 serious collector also armed foot soldiers. Cash money is an army, better yet a navy.[/b] Do you understand what I am saying? Soon you are to be banned from purchasing all GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gems of America. I can do this. No more purchase for you. No more 50% for Mr. Sucker. [/b]Also I have alerted the Bush Administration of your plans to llegally reissue Marlena Shaw "Woman of the Ghetto" GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gem. Please assure they take this issue very seriously. Illegal reissue of GENIUS BLACK MUSIC gem funds terrorism. You are clear and understanding yes? Not only is your collection soon to be atomized and the dust to be scattered to the winds but you too to be reduced to subatomic particles after months in secret prison. Plaese to not contact me again.

I think you should add the two crucial phrases:

and

"cash money is an army, better yet a navy"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Dear Sir,

that, my friend, is fucking hilarious.
    i'm tempted to send it, but the unserious and unprofessional non-business lacking instincts in me say that i no not un-send it.

Well, that's probably prudent... it would be really funny if you found yourself in the position of having to explain that one to eBay.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    eBay would probably just think both of them were out of their god damn minds

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    (we got from XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX)to 50000 Members and Recordcollectors Worldwide.Also, we will give 20000 Flyer with your Bad Profil to all RecordFreaks on the worlds biggest RecordFair in Utrecht(netherlands) on the 14-16 April 05. [/quote

This is dope! I'm goin to that show actually. I will bring the flyer back to the US for yall.

cool. if there's gonna be 20,000 of them.. make sure to bring em back for all the Recordfreaks on the board.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Learn it, know it, Live it!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I used to sell electronics and some dude from Finland thought he got a raw deal. Probably something retarded like not letting him return something after 30 days. He said he was going to tell everyone in Finland not to buy from us and that nobody in Finland will ever buy anything from us again. I love these people.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    A*i: The guy probably read your name, figured out your ethnicity and his natural prejudices took over. You know those Germans - they hate rednecks.

I used to sell electronics and some dude from Finland thought he got a raw deal. Probably something retarded like not letting him return something after 30 days. He said he was going to tell everyone in Finland not to buy from us and that nobody in Finland will ever buy anything from us again. I love these people.

If you were sitting on a stack of sealed Digable Planets albums you might have cause for concern.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    A*i: The guy probably read your name, figured out your ethnicity and his natural prejudices took over. You know those Germans - they hate rednecks.

can we get unserious here for a moment.

I know. Like if you have these kind of connections(ie. an entire nation of people hanging on your every recommendation) what the fuck are you even buying something from me in the first place?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

I know. Like if you have these kind of connections(ie. an entire nation of people hanging on your every recommendation) what the fuck are you even buying something from me in the first place?

Consumer research

Consumer research

Well, Marco, we know you have SEVERAL large nations awaiting your daily recommendations about all SORTS of shit.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    gotta run. but here's one last one for your enjoyment.

"you talk to much bullshit XXX.WATCH ME!I will tell all my recordcollector worldwide(and thats a lot)what kind of asshole seller you are.POOR XXX!"

gotta run. but here's one last one for your enjoyment.

"you talk to much bullshit XXX.WATCH ME!I will tell all my recordcollector worldwide(and thats a lot)what kind of asshole seller you are.POOR XXX!"

WE F&%K EVERYTHING!

• Options
    haha!!!

I was just about to say "they threw a mongoose in my bath tub!"...

Nice marmet.

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    "Nice beaver!"

"Thanks, I just had it stuffed."

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Bump. So many questions still unanswered. Did The reissue come out? Did jake bring The Flyer? Did someone found a record association? Are there still DJs in Essen?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    this guy must be part of the association that researches shill bidders. i wonder how much they make a year?