StressP was wrong: the proof (San Jose-R)

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central

"Enemigos"

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Nice lookin' neighborhood.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Mckee and Checkers was a pretty bad area.It's not as bad as it used to be(we have former mayor Tom McEnery to thank for that).I think that park might be at Alum Rock.(The Enemigos video)

True East Side S.J.,no[/b](imo)

True East is the entire strip of Story Rd onto the East Foothills, that is the East Side. Story and King used to get a bad rap(and still does) for being a bad area, but it also has to do when cruising was going on back then( late 50's to late 80's) till they issued a no cruising zone on both that area and El Camino Blvd.

Seven Trees I'd say from personal experience and just overral, is a f***ed up area with really poor living conditions,over populated and a long history of violence.

The streets of East Side San Jose(and just S.J. in general) are indeed beautiful and Clifford Coulter agrees:)

Then(That is on Capitol Expressway),

Now,(Story Road)

Gangsta Reese is a cool cat and would chop it up with him a little bit when I did work at the record store he and his crew would consign there.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    i was born in east side san jose and lived there till i was 13... i love that place