Lee Moses

2»

Comments

• djrdjr 511 Posts
    Never In My Life =

fantastic record. damn, i need to find a copy of this.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

bad girl pts. 1 & 2

Speaking of bad girl...

anyone else ride for this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xyyJIFrr2w&feature=related
    ?

except when anastacia sings...

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    When Part 1 of Bad Girl finishes, I flip it to Part 2 as quickly as I can - at home or playing out.

it's it for me -- i could listen to that song all day and never get tired of it.
    This song is so excellent. I bought the reissue double LP, probably as close as I'll ever get to an OG. Unfortunately I've played BG Pt.1 so much that it's stupid Musicor ass has distortion now, so I have to play Pt2 more often. I really need to find another copy. I haven't seen it on ebay in a while though unfortunately. Let alone the real world

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Never In My Life

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Interesting connection, considering that Hendrix and Youngblood had an LP on Maple as well.

Heh.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Tell me all you can about Lee Moses.

Folks, absolutely everything by Lee Moses (Rest His Soul) is killer. Please support by copping THIS.

It's unbelieveable, worth every penny, and one of the most necessary reissues in recent memory.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Interesting connection, considering that Hendrix and Youngblood had an LP on Maple as well.

Heh.

I wonder why, since the same tracks were re-reissued on a gang of labels through the years (including Trip and Chess)...why the Maple version stands out is a mystery to me, apart from the fact that you never see it.

Heh.

What's the title of the LP?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Heh.

What's the title of the LP?

Two Great Experiences Together (which actually had a photo of the latter-day Hendrix jamming on stage with Youngblood...unless that's some pre-Photoshop trickery...)

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    When Part 1 of Bad Girl finishes, I flip it to Part 2 as quickly as I can - at home or playing out.

it's it for me -- i could listen to that song all day and never get tired of it.
    This song is so excellent. I bought the reissue double LP, probably as close as I'll ever get to an OG. Unfortunately I've played BG Pt.1 so much that it's stupid Musicor ass has distortion now, so I have to play Pt2 more often. I really need to find another copy. I haven't seen it on ebay in a while though unfortunately. Let alone the real world

the OG (at least I think its the OG...Agent 45 can shed light on this), by the Fabulous Dinos on King...