that nu nu nsfw shit.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    gimmicks outside of the artform mark its death

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• gimmicks outside of the artform mark its death

blah blah blah

That was dope and he killed it. People getting loose as fuck is a mark of life.

blah blah blah

Using the word Dope marks the death of taste.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

blah blah blah

That, plus the fact that Mr. 3-Inch exhibited (pun intended) minimal talent.

• gimmicks outside of the artform mark its death

blah blah blah

Can we have another discussion about the merits of the word dope? I enjoyed the last one.

I contend that slang is necessarily ridiculous and that alternative phrases including "crack" or "dat piff" sound worse coming out of my mouth than "dope", and exhibit a higher level of feigned affinity with black street culture. I find the alternatives to using outdated slang less appealing, which include oxford english, "my that performance exhibits exceptional quality", or creating my own slang, "damn, homeshits was off the tofu rack".

blah blah blah

Can we have another discussion about the merits of the word dope? I enjoyed the last one.

I contend that slang is necessarily ridiculous and that alternative phrases including "crack" or "dat piff" sound worse coming out of my mouth than "dope", and exhibit a higher level of feigned affinity with black street culture. I find the alternatives to using outdated slang less appealing, which include oxford english, "my that performance exhibits exceptional quality", or creating my own slang, "damn, homeshits was off the tofu rack".

I imagine you live in a neighborhood where the slang doesnt evolve much?

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    that was a really bad juggle.

plus im sure that was a semi bite of dj scratch who did a routine where he drops his pants juggling busta rhymes on Scenario where he says change your little draw cause your pants be saggin

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    plus im sure that was a semi bite of dj scratch who did a routine where he drops his pants juggling busta rhymes on Scenario where he says change your little draw cause your pants be saggin

I'm not going to watch this at work, but from what I understand, it sounds like a straight bite of "Fear of a Black Hat".

I'm not going to watch this at work, but from what I understand, it sounds like a straight bite of "Fear of a Black Hat".

maybe scratch did his first?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Garbage

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    caca

He did.

Regardless, it is a regular juggle w/ some nudity for shock value.

Whoopdee damn doo. entertaining yes.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

He did.

I don't get the premise, though. Like???you know what this crowd of predominantly dudes will dig? If I expose my junk during my routine.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

He did.

I don't get the premise, though. Like???you know what this crowd of predominantly dudes will dig? If I expose my junk during my routine.

Maybe if he'd done 'the windmill' in time, or sumit, I would have been impressed. But

He did.

ur overthinkin it.

• reskresk 391 Posts

• Damn. Those pinstriped Pacers uni's were so not dope.

Those pinstriped Pacers uni's were so not dope.

U just dont now how to freak 'em.

• In the 1989 DMC finals in Chicago, Bad Boy Bill did the same thing at the end of his set, and almost got thrown out of the compitition after it was done. I think the video is still on youtube.I think he either won that or came in second that year.

• In the 1989 DMC finals in Chicago, Bad Boy Bill did the same thing at the end of his set, and almost got thrown out of the compitition after it was done. I think the video is still on youtube.I think he either won that or came in second that year.

Ah, an early sign of the death of the culture.