Options

Stealing records from UConn then eBaying them.

13»

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

^^^^
    QUO OFFICIALLY SLAYER'D IT B/W

HE SUPAMANN'D THAT EGGPLANXANDU, NOW WAAAA MEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

HOLY FRICKA AS JOHN BOOK WOULD SAY

DEFINITION OF A MEGA PWND.

DEALT

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Someone said this to me recently and honestly I was stumped.

Come with it homie, what's your deal? My face in your avatar? Taking screenshots from when I was banned at your boy's forum?

Personally its a creeper to me.

good riddance, eggplant crappadoo

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I have a homosexual brother who was addicted to meth.

But he's still gay?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    you can aspire to be a someone on meth eggdude!...one of the coolest muhfuggers to ever walk the earth is a tweeker...in fact I have read he couldnt do the "Keith Richards total blood transfusion detox thing" (where they basically replace all your blood with clean blood) because Doctors think pure blood would kill him...his body now operates on the chemical cocktail he has now:

as for me, i have never tried the shit...one of the fugging weirdest, creepiest things I have ever seen was when I moved back to Memphis a few years ago a buddy and I walked down the street to this bar my buddies friend ran...in the basement there was an afterhours/illegal gambling machine room. It was damn near 5AM and the place was filled with folks that looked like middle class grandparents...kinda remineding me of Jerry Seinfled's folks on Seinfeld in dress and manner. then I noticed EVERYONE of them (about 8 or 9) was smokin meth...I aint crappin you negative. Seemingly normal looking old folks in sansabelt slacks, and pantsuits gettin high and gambling. Freaked me out. That wasnt worth getting an after hours beer.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    never mind, didn't notice dude was banned.

• htshellhtshell 7 Posts
    weirdest weekend finds thread ever....
    here's my stuff!

that's the jimi hendrix - electric ladyland on track, first uk pressing. pretty great dig! the cover is pretty funky in spots, but the wax sounds sweet.
    here's another picture of the cover, with seam split and chunk out of the back:

and here is SLY STONE'S AUTOGRAPH!!!