Options

Stealing records from UConn then eBaying them.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Been in and out for 20 years now. I just can't stop. Croissants own my life.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Looks so real I just tried to bite my screen

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    It's not so much the fact that you admitted your ice habbit, but that the fact that you kept going on and on and on with the "woe is me" stuff. The reaction would be the same if you said, for example, "I have depression" but kept on making post after post of how bad you have it without heeding the advice to turn off the computer and get professional help. A lot of regulars here have used this board as a sounding board to get some relationship/friend/drug/etc. rants off their chest, but they know that one main post (sans followup temper tantrums) is enough. No hate. Just log off and get help.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Phonics , the Danny Krivit edit is from the Richie Havens version and it is dope... came out on 12" a couple years ago... unless he also did one from the Lamont Dozier version that I don't know about?

Richie Havens version? DEEPLY NOT INTO THAT AT ALL. I'm 100% there's a Kritvitz version. It came out on a Strut compilation years ago.

• Options
    It's not so much the fact that you admitted your ice habbit, but that the fact that you kept going on and on and on with the "woe is me" stuff. The reaction would be the same if you said, for example, "I have depression" but kept on making post after post of how bad you have it without heeding the advice to turn off the computer and get professional help. A lot of regulars here have used this board as a sounding board to get some relationship/friend/drug/etc. rants off their chest, but they know that one main post (sans followup temper tantrums) is enough. No hate. Just log off and get help.

Im in the middle of getting into a 90 day program?

When did I ever whine about "how bad I have it"? The only thing I talked about was how evil a feeling it was getting off this drug. Thats a general thing, that anybody who has used this evil shit can relate to. Not about my personal "woe".

The temper flares when Im dealing with multiple strangers coming at me who dont even know me or has never met me. Thats a point of view man, I just dont agree with hating somebody I dont know just because he has a problem with a drug I dont like.

Id rather support a dude, especially on SS.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

When did I ever whine about "how bad I have it"? The only thing I talked about was how evil a feeling it was getting off this drug. Thats a general thing, that anybody who has used this evil shit can relate to. Not about my personal "woe".

The temper flares when Im dealing with multiple strangers coming at me who dont even know me or has never met me. Thats a point of view man, I just dont agree with hating somebody I dont know just because he has a problem with a drug I dont like.

Id rather support a dude, especially on SS.
    stop posting

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Got to love dudes like dj day.

Umm...This dude is talking about getting off Meth! WTF He should be banned! Fuck him...This IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THAT!

But let me start this "I want to try Absinthe" thread up real quick though.

I hate to be the one to have to say this but the reason this whole thing happened was because you kept putting your personal business up in everybody's face. I'm referring to the Car incident thread this one and all the other ones where there are pics of yourself in the hospital or with your sister and whatnot.
    Take this from the point of view of someone who HAS had experience with drugs on a regular basis but when it came time to quit, I[/b] was the one to make the moves that I thought necessary and I [/b] was the one to seek the solutions and never asked for help nor did i expose my business to anybody else because I understood it was MY problem and the solution would have to come from me. In your case, I notice that you have a need to call attention on to yourself and THIS seems to be the reason why you got in to drugs in the first place, lack of attention (by parents, friends, etc...). So if you look at that closely and really make decisive moves you could get rid of your habits.
    The things is you clearly have no real interest in doing this otherwise you would be in rehab or "cleansing" by now. If what people on a forum think of you is more important or worthy of your time and energy right now than i think you are no way near getting your act together and are wasting all of are time.Which has really gotten anoying because the truth is people tried helping you but you didn't show any REAL interest. Seriously , I consider myself as a patient guy but you've really drawn my patience as well on this subject.
    So please take the advice that was given to you and get off this forum at least until you got your schit together.

• Options
    You should post more Brian. Your post are so interesting.

And unpredictable.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

And unpredictable.
    no one cares stop posting

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

And you should post less. Your post are so sad.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    It's not so much the fact that you admitted your ice habbit, but that the fact that you kept going on and on and on with the "woe is me" stuff.
    I was not privy to this behaviour.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Your post are so sad.

the word you're looking for is pathetic

• Options
    [you clearly have no real interest in doing this otherwise you would be in rehab or cleansing by now. If what people on a forum think of you is more important or worthy of your time and energy right now than i think you are no way near getting your act together and are wasting all of are time.Which has really gotten anoying because the truth is people tried helping you but you didn't show any REAL interest.

I disagree here. I am waiting to get in as we speak. If that doesnt show real interest in wanting to change then what does.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    [you clearly have no real interest in doing this otherwise you would be in rehab or cleansing by now. If what people on a forum think of you is more important or worthy of your time and energy right now than i think you are no way near getting your act together and are wasting all of are time.Which has really gotten anoying because the truth is people tried helping you but you didn't show any REAL interest.

I disagree here. I am waiting to get in as we speak. If that doesnt show real interest in wanting to change then what does.
    If there is anything that we can do to expedite the process so you stop posting, please tell us what we can do.

• Options

They're not Lollipops and Rainbows?

Im shocked, i mean my life is so together this point.

Its sad you support someone in one thread, then hop on the bandwagon in another.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

This is kinda like almost thinking about if you might consider the possibility of maybe looking into finding a phone book to see if there is a listing for a Rehab that you can call when you get a chance if nothing else happens to delay trying to talk about whether or not to pursue the help that you may or may not need unless the masses at Soutstrut advise otherwise.

The question mark you used is pure genius.

Plus dude still has Weekend Finds to post!!

• Options

If there is anything that i can do to expedite the process so you stop posting, please tell me what i can do.
    stop posting

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

They're not Lollipops and Rainbows?

Im shocked, i mean my life is so together this point.

Its sad you support someone in one thread, then hop on the bandwagon in another.
    THIS POST DON'T MAKE NO SENSE. THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T DO DRUGS BECAUSE YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE AFTER SMOKING TOO MUCH.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Just saying...

Keep in mind that SoI first defended Axefoley (good dude, by the way...) as he defended you.

And, then suggested you slow your roll.

Might want to heed that.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Moving on with your life.

I don't mean to 180 on this situation, but if its true that you are posting pictures of yourself in the hospital, constantly complaining and putting your personal business in peoples faces, then you need to find a better forum to express yourself. SoulStrut is not an appropriate place for it, nor is it going to be validating for you.

It's one thign to start a thread about getting of meth, which I think is admirable. SoulStrut could use those types of threads once in a while, and I recall a good one once about friends who are on drugs. But its another thing to turn a public web-forum into a personal diary. It takes away from the "I'm vulnerable and need support" sentiment and turns it into attention-seeking sensationalism.

If you want to get off that stuff, and I'm assuming you do, enter the program and get done with it. If you want a public forum to express your experiences going through this traumatic period then I suggest livejournal and not SoulStrut.

I have a homosexual brother who was addicted to meth. SoulStrut and Waxidermy are hitting a little to close these days. I need to chill.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I supported Keith, who even as your friend admitted you are annoying.

I have always found your attention-starved posts sad.

I'm not on any bandwagon - I genuinely want you to go away.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    What is you goal and do you think you can get it from an internet message board?

You continue to play yourself and it is pathetic. Do some push-ups, make a smoothie, go for a run, watch TV, go check out www.redtube.com but for real, it's just not working for you here.

This should be day 1 of your 12 steps. Leave SS today. You're not getting the self help you're looking from a "cratediggaz" website.

• Options

This is kinda like almost thinking about if you might consider the possibility of maybe looking into finding a phone book to see if there is a listing for a Rehab that you can call when you get a chance if nothing else happens to delay trying to talk about whether or not to pursue the help that you may or may not need unless the masses at Soutstrut advise otherwise.

The question mark you used is pure genius.

Plus dude still has Weekend Finds to post!!

Because getting into a 3 month rehab is something you should always hop into right away without knowing anything about the facility.

especially when youve detoxed yourself alone in a room.

The question mark was me questioning why dude would ask that knowing Im on my way.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

especially when youve detoxed yourself alone in a room.

+ SoulStrut = Foolproof

• Wait did someone say eggplant xanadu did this before?

couldn't be.

Wait... hold on... my sources are transmitting something... I'm on the case.

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34116&highlight=

WhhBAP!

• Options
    Wait did someone say eggplant xanadu did this before?

couldn't be.

Wait... hold on... my sources are transmitting something... I'm on the case.

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34116&highlight=

WhhBAP!

So the fusk what? I wanted to get clean 2 years ago and I want to get clean now.

Why does this matter? This was way before I tried smoking meth which was the killer of all killers for me.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    He's in the vortex!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Eggplant's posts aren't any worse than watching people here play amateur sociologist/political scientist. Play on playeur. Get help. Or not. Whatever floats your boat.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'm tempted to bann you but you bring so much entertainment.

get well soon