price check please

AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
somehow I've never had any of these nor do they come up on any of the usual resources....just curious. All are mint BTW. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Hmmmm..... well okay ...... anyone??

I can only assume no response means these are so raer that nobody has ever bought or sold them.

I was most definately amazed when they didn't come up on ___sike or ebay but dayam I'm sayin....not one response.

I know I seen the Brockington re-issued on dustygroove but what's the value for the OG please??

Diedre McCalle?

Anyone??

• That David Walker doesn't usually go for too much.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    somehow I've never had any of these nor do they come up on any of the usual resources....just curious. All are mint BTW. Thanks in advance.

id say...

plum happy 15-25 (id put down 15)
    bayete 10-20 (id put down 7)
    brockington 20-35 (id put down 15)

i dont know that last one. whats the deal? (id put down 5)

Perfect!

Thank you.

That David Walker doesn't usually go for too much.

Must not be common find for SD as I have never seen it. IMO it's not a bad listen,,,what else is on the ZEA label please???

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Must not be common find for SD as I have never seen it.

You know there are a whole lot of common records out there that I never see...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    i dont know that last one. whats the deal? (id put down 5)

It looks like a winner but it's a real turd if I remember correctly.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    That David Walker doesn't usually go for too much.

Must not be common find for SD as I have never seen it. IMO it's not a bad listen,,,what else is on the ZEA label please???

david walker is not an easy record to find. it does not turn up a lot and i have seen it sold for up to $50 (too much). People like it and i like it. "lay lady lay" is butter