Sounding Whiter than Ever (idol rel)

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
No talent, horribly weak voiced dreaded false rasta, fratkaraoke moves

I love how the showis live thus the judges cant hold back their frustrations...ahhhhh what passes as a musical performance these days

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Marley? really? Worst. Look. Ever.

I'm smelling a False Rasta graemlin.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I'm smelling a False Rasta graemlin.

There was that episode of "Sister Kate" where Milli Vanilla performed at a Catholic school (!!!) and the Jamaican kid in the show was dancing. In the very last section of the scene as the credits are showing and the canned applause is heard, his dread hat falls off. Put that on there.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

I think this frame capture his smug middle classness effectively.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    whaaaa? that motherfucker needs to take that shit to a cruise ship. trying to shake his fake ass dreads?! this is phillystress' worst nightmare come true. beyond terrible.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Dude even rocks the blue denim shirt.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Sometimes, I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    What a poser.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

'I was thinking bob marley! yeah!'

if only he had any talent to complement his smug look-only appeal

the graemlin is genius

What a poser.

Truthfully, how different is this from Elvis impersonators?

Poeple eat this shit up. People still want to see cats in adidas suits/cazals/kangols jumpin around to Sex Machine.

If dude could actually sing, i bet the hatt would be different.

Its a shame cause I know dude is too young too even remember when Marley was bubblin'. Ive seen many a Caucasoid foam at the mouf when Marley is mentioned.And i came up in the LEGEND era.

There has too be a phenomenon for this. This dude at my job, is like 25 years old and he's talmbout I collect Marley MP3s..."I love Marley"...there has to be a sniglet for this specific thing. I was surprised cause at his age he should be all about some Lee Perry mouffoam.

Cool...but your a typical affluent Hippie who had "a moment" while listening to Babylon By Bus w/ your friends on a Vail Snowboarding trip.

I AM LEGEND.

• GnarliamentGnarliament 375 Posts
    This shit is worse than Jack Johnson.