Anybody wanna go FREE RUNNING?

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
I'm gonna go jump over buildings this weekend. Anybody wanna join me?

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    is this parcour, aka "running and jumping"?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I love this stuff.

But my 35 year old ankles and knees throb each time these guys land.

i swear ill have to strap my ankles just watching this.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    I engage in this a little. Before I knew what "parkour" was, my family just said I "was a monkey in a former life". Kicked out of the gymnastics team & my ballet school, and I did some stunt man training for fun. I love just putting some tunes on and interacting with my environment, and pushing my fat little body past reasonable limits. It's like skating & breaking to me in alot of ways, except i'm better at it.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Kicked out of the gymnastics team & my ballet school

Backstory plaese.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Kicked out of the gymnastics team & my ballet school

Backstory plaese.

Weeeelll.

Our school coach was a japanese ex-olympic coach. He was a good coach and a pretty insane gymnast (his calves were HUGE) but kind of a dick. There were a few incidents, but long story short it was because "I wasn't serious enough" even though I out performed alot of more serious (and skinnier) kids consistently.

Ballet school? pretty much the same thing, except I also slept with my assistant coach, and turned down sleeping with my coach. It all blew up in class one day. The assistant was my age and chubby, but an AMAZING dancer and we are still freinds. The coach was like 50 something?

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    are you russian?

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    (his calves were HUGE) but kind of a dick.

AYOOOO![/b]