first trailer for African digging documentary

Comments

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    i don't see a video clip...is it already gone???

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    It's in the first post.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    That is pretty much the coolest sh*t ever. Digging superhero for real.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Great stuff man, you're living a dream.....what is the cut playing on the above clip??

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Outstanding - can't wait to see this.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    RAEREST OF THE RAER

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Fuckin gold man.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    really nice.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    AMAZING shit Frank,

I can't wait to see this in it's entirety, and I also give the nod to submitting this to some film festivals man....

totally crazy man!

b

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I can't wait to live vicariously through your adventures.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    This is rediculouly cool. Hats off...

While we're talking Frank, what is the link to his blog? A friend was asking about it lately, and I wanted to steer them that way.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    amazing! i was sold watching the clip. wow!

one of the best things about talking to musicians, especially those that have removed themselves from the scene or their music for many years, is watching them get into hearing it again. singing along with the lyrics or humming the tune.

very cool frank... see you in august homie!

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    so choice to make sure you got all this videotaped - makes the whole dig that much better for the whole community

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    amazing! cant wait to see more! good luck, frank. really, i hope you have a great time.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

While we're talking Frank, what is the link to his blog? A friend was asking about it lately, and I wanted to steer them that way.
    http://voodoofunk.blogspot.com/

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Great stuff, Frank.

Can't wait to see the full-length.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

haha whoa, Frank...dude, looking at that blog I was reminded that you're the same frank that used to do the Vampyros Lesbos thing. you look DIFFERENT.

ok sorry to thread hijack, just wanted to say that.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Simply Amazing.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    Just when all the nerds out there said all the record spots were done, Franks comes up and digs a continent !!!

Congrats, and damn.... make sure that is submitted to all the film festivals. Toronto would have an instant love affair with it I'm sure.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    I can't believe you're giving away your spots like that! I recognized one of those alleys and am catching the first flight to Lom?? tomorrow morning and have already hired my bus, boat and motor bike drivers for the week.
    On second thought I think I'll just wait for the movie to come out. Best of luck.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    this is fantastic. I can't wait to spread the word.

Did anyone know what the song was that was playing in that clip?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    This looks very awesome.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    frickin outstanding! Can't wait to see the finished product!

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    looks incredible, the ghost in the "next level" graemlin should be replaced with your face.

And for those asking, the tune playing is Orchestre Poly Rythmo- Minsatole Mi Dayi Homin

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Totally amazing. And Frank, since nobody else has said it, your collection of African shirts is

• young_creamyoung_cream 540 Posts
    I dont know you at all but this looks WILD

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    absolutely brilliant!
    cant wait to see/hear more.
    i'll ride to nyc when you throw down

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    looking at that blog I was reminded that you're the same frank that used to do the Vampyros Lesbos thing. you look DIFFERENT.

ok sorry to thread hijack, just wanted to say that.

yeah, put on a few pounds since kicking the habit. Also lost some hair, obviously... It's been 10 years after all... did you attend that night back in the day? I hope at the good old XVI and not the later incarnations at the Cooler which was still quite nice with the Sugarman 3 and Mighty Imperials) or at Eau (not a good memory).

• LamarTinsonLamarTinson 507 Posts
    Wow, first time I've heard of/seen this. Definitely looking forward to more, congrats.