Elvis & Liberace Records

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
2 records I have never found! What is the Liberace Lp with him saying "We now return to the classics" ?????? What Elvis Lp has a white horse on the cover and a version of "Kissing My Love" complete with drum break intro??????

Comments

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Do you mean his cover of PYHITH?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Why would I mean "PYTH" and say "Kissing My Love"?!!!! I mean "Kissing My Love"!!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    That Elvis must be either a bootleg or made up - it doesn't make sense that we wouldn't have seen it by now...

• I don't know about that sample.

But I heard this record is pretty good.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Why would I mean "PYTH" and say "Kissing My Love"?!!!! I mean "Kissing My Love"!!!!
    I asked cuz as DIGDUG mentioned that ish doesn't seem to exist(although I'd love to be proven wrong).

I would also, love for you to be proven wrong and that is why I asked about it. Someone must be telling a big ol' lie. Still no word on that Liberace record though huh?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I don't know about that sample.

Dude, could you please post a smaller picture?

My browser can't handle that shit.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    That Elvis must be either a bootleg or made up - it doesn't make sense that we wouldn't have seen it by now...
    This is what I think too

• I don't know about that sample.

Dude, could you please post a smaller picture?

My browser can't handle that shit.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Liberace:
    i dont know if its the same exact vocal sample or not, but he DOES say it on this one:

apparently it was his little trademark before he'd start his version of "chopsticks". So it may exist in other variations on other live chopsticks recordings.

(haha yes, i happen to know a Liberace collector. no ayo!)

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    bugged out, i didnt think to check for random liberace questions post before i put the exact same question up an few hours later, thankyou for the info though

• Manduro3000Manduro3000 265 Posts

This is the LP that has the "We now return to the classics" sample on it. The LP is called "Legend."

This is the LP that has the "We now return to the classics" sample on it. The LP is called "Legend."

Thank you. Now what about this Elvis record that JuJu from the beatnuts claims he has????? A white horse on the cover with a version of "Kissing my love".

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts

Thank you. Now what about this Elvis record that JuJu from the beatnuts claims he has????? A white horse on the cover with a version of "Kissing my love".

I have it without the bells.