"Nas is Like" Sample Conspiracy Revealed

ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
http://www.zshare.net/audio/11480964e9a0a3b1/Apparently this whole "fish on the cover" thing was a joke to throw people off...

Comments

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    damn not this shit again, lmao...we threw the fish thing on the net like 4 years ago, maybe 5, and people are still on it. Of course it's suspect, it was a joke. And we broke it down last year on SS.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    damn not this shit again, lmao...we threw the fish thing on the net like 4 years ago, maybe 5, and people are still on it. Of course it's suspect, it was a joke. And we broke it down last year on SS.
    I was lookig for that in the search engine but couldn't find it. I personally don't really car about finding it, I just find it funny that premier would participae in this joke and all.

well that means he read our post on the_breaks and the last one on the strut. I personally made the .jpg that was floating around...

haha, Primo's got jokes...

well that means he read our post on the_breaks and the last one on the strut. I personally made the .jpg that was floating around...

hahahaha....

• FunkyFlatulentFunkyFlatulent 1,106 Posts
    wait.. i thought it was a black label with a pink fish. Obviously not like the goofy pic here. Just a black label with a pink jesus fish outline on it. I've seen religious records at the store with that label. I have the full song but no name yet. Maybe soon. We're past the song lol it's a holy grail label.

• DirtyHansDirtyHans 62 Posts
    When and where is this clip from? Is this new, or is it from before the "internet joke"?

It doesn't sound like he's joking at all and why would he even read or find out about some posts on the net?

School me please..

• salviasalvia 279 Posts

That kinda sounds like John Rydgren, who released a bunch of records for the Lutheran Church.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

That kinda sounds like John Rydgren, who released a bunch of records for the Lutheran Church.

• salviasalvia 279 Posts

I think it's from this record with music composed by Robert Way.

I'll have to check when i get home later today.

Dusty knows the source from day one. But he couldn't do it to Prim.

• That kinda sounds like John Rydgren, who released a bunch of records for the Lutheran Church.

The same.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    was really really hoping that link was gonna be a rickroll

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

I think it's from this record with music composed by Robert Way.

I'll have to check when i get home later today.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    No matter how many guys may knock it I can always appreciate something like this. Primo took some cutty ass bullshit record and pretty much made a rap classic.