POST PICS of your '02 COLLECTION

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
Doesn't have to be 02 per se but you get my drift.WHAT!!????I wanna see that pic of Marcosa's with 14 copies of the Tough Guys OST.

Comments

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    are those generic mexican perscription drugs?

YES!!!

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    are those generic mexican perscription drugs?

YES!!!

Souvenirs. See the perscription. I walked over the bridge with that case o beer on my shoulder and just winked at the customs agent.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    This is actually my 03 collection. It's a little smaller now, and I'm a better man for it.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Souvenirs. See the perscription. I walked over the bridge with that case o beer on my shoulder and just winked at the customs agent.

tip of the hat my friend.

Oh Schnaaps!

That's the living/bed room set up on... um what's it called... WOODTHRUSH.

Nice Red Rider!

• iconicon 86 Posts
    This is actually my 03 collection. It's a little smaller now, and I'm a better man for it.

You're like 2 offices away from me, how'd you pull these pics out your ass?

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Photobucket. Have no clue why they are in there but they were.

High-C, that was the crib on Emery St...The house you almost made it to that fateful night.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    sorry these are so small...cant believe how few 45s I had a scant 5-6 years ago

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Is that your collection you moved out of Tejas with?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Is that your collection you moved out of Tejas with?

more or less...those pics are from when I thought I had to move when my parents passed at the end of 2002...aside from foreign digs, I didnt add a whole lot to it(maybe a box of LPs and 50 45s) from 2003 til when I moved in 2004.

• This is actually my 03 collection. It's a little smaller now, and I'm a better man for it.

I hope you've removed the concrete blocks since, because an earthquake will have them smashing down on that mpc with the quickness.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    2002 yall

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    It would be cool to see pics of your current set up to compare it after 6 years of diggin'.

It would be cool to see pics of your current set up to compare it after 6 years of diggin'.

Ha. I used to find records back in the day. I'm washed up now. The pic would be the same, only with that Rabbits & Carrots I won't stop talking about placed somewhere in the mix.

• HamHam 872 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

Ha. I used to find records back in the day. I'm washed up now. The pic would be the same, only with that Rabbits & Carrots I won't stop talking about placed somewhere in the mix.

I mean, that record pretty much does not exist, if I had one I'd talk about it all the time too.

Oh and you can still send any Alice Clark LPs you find to my address . Did you listen to it again?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    dumb picture for a flyer from then:

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Wouldn't the biggest difference between average soul stut collection '02 and average soul strut collection '08 just be a buncha jheri curls anyhow?

Wouldn't the biggest difference between average soul stut collection '02 and average soul strut collection '08 just be a buncha jheri curls anyhow?

Well I'm proud to say that my collection is still 98.6% activator free.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Er, I dunno... I'm sure there's a lot of dudes like me who just started collecting in '02. I'm not ashamed of it... can't go back in time, but I certainly don't wanna know what it looked like back then

Oh and you can still send any Alice Clark LPs you find to my address . Did you listen to it again?

No can someone please take that shit to already. That's it. I'm posting am official REQ.

I certainly don't wanna know what it looked like back then

It looked an awful lot like VG Moby Grape records with the middle finger cover on the wall for $49.95

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    2002:

2008:

Wow, the years have not been kind to Boyd Rice.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I wanna see that pic of Marcosa's with 14 copies of the Tough Guys OST.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

(Edited by Controller 7)

I hope you've removed the concrete blocks since, because an earthquake will have them smashing down on that mpc with the quickness.

You sound Californian.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    These chairs invite Sulu and Chekov to fly your grailz away.