forget about rebate checks - how 'bout $350B?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/050108dnmetbillion.b623795f.html"A man has been accused of attempting to pass a $360 billion check, which he claims was given to him by his girlfriend???s mother to start a record business[/b], Fort Worth police said."

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Cr8diggerz.biz funding source revealed?

That shit is awesome. Did he just write some extra zeros on it? The lady probably just said, "If I write you a check for $350 Billion dollars, will you get out of my face?" Also, did he take the gun and weed to the bank? I really want to know more about this.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Cashed, that check would have made dude the richest man on earth. oh wait...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Saw the dude on TV....he seemed mentally handicapped.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Shit...a little late I guess.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    So Mark Cuban's got a boy toy. What's the big deal?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

his first signing could be Eli...

I kid I kid I kid...Im out..

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    So Mark Cuban's got a boy toy. What's the big deal?

FLAGRANT

HATER

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

I have not seen anything beyond the article, but he must be at least a little challenged if he thought he could actually "cash" it. I am assuming in this case he actually wanted to cash it and not deposit it. Is it even possible to produce that much cash in one place?

• erikbeatserikbeats 129 Posts
    i think he needed more identification
    maybe if he would have brought in his power rangers id card or his blockbuster rental card
    the bank would have been more accomdating.
    it works for me every time i go to cash my trillion gazillion checks from my girlfriends mom to start my own record business.