7 year old gangsta

mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

I just searched to see if this was already posted. all I gotta say is damn.

Comments

• i need to step my search game up.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    That kid is seven???

I hope his driving gets better soon

Ohio Student, 11, Drives Runaway Bus to Safety

CLEVELAND -- The 11-year-old boy who steered a runaway school bus to safety said Wednesday he did it because he saw an approaching truck and because his brother was on the bus.

David Murphy said he worried afterward that he might get in trouble for jumping into the driver's seat, but he said police and fire officials reassured him that he did the right thing -- and so did his classmates.

David was among 27 students headed to a charter school on Monday when the driver stopped at a service station, pumped about $40 of fuel and went into the restroom while the bus engine idled. In his absence, the bus began rolling down a side street and was about to hit an oncoming tractor-trailer rig. It is unclear why the bus rolled away.

After dodging the truck, he aimed the bus for the last pillar on a bridge to avoid going farther down the steep hill. "There was nothing good down there," he said.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Man the build quality of that SUV must be astounding if he managed to snap an axle and destroy its wheels.

I think a fair punishment would be no video games for a whole weekend. I mean that's two whole days!

• "It all ended on Investment Lane and Consumer Drive..."

Yes it did.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    drive slow homey...
    http://latarian.ytmnd.com/

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That's just how we roll in Florida.