Anyone living a suga free lifestyle?

2»

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    will you diabeetus havin folls fall back and let the real subject of this thread shine the fuck through...can't a pimp get a thread? damn

Naw you fall back. Fuck all the pimps. Dead them.

you in the wrong thread homie, now jump in the air and stay there until I tell you to come down and when you do you shut the fuck up.
    You must want me to make the helicopters come. I got that shit on speed dial for yo ass. Boo Yaa!!!

You right about the wrong thread though, cause I got suga for days. My lady gets her paper proper, and she was rockin footwork in Ken Swift's epitome video back in the day. So you can shove the diamond pen up yo assss. Mean while I'll be lookin out the window of my house at Bill Gates crib.

Yo Chan, when you hittin up V's?

lee me lone before I lock you in that little bitty box again.
    Damn I'll fall back, cause I def don't want to be locked in that box with your moms again. I got razor burn from her beard stubble last time.

you got a closet in your pocket? cause you need to hang up that bullshit.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    splash that funk on em daze! don't let em make you lose your wavy hair tryin to maintain grip.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Re: Anyone living a suga free lifestyle?
    wives and cars under the same heading of "suga"??
    A.K.A.
    Re: Where Have All the Women Gone?
    Are you really surrounded by exceptional women? What does it all mean to you if you view them as equal to cars? I really am curious, not even trying to start s*it just really wondering how you see it all.
    My wife is a clothing designer and brings it $ wise and she is close with all my friends and is just real cool, so I see cars and money as a separate thing altogether.

Suga Free is a rapper, the cars line is one of his quotes, as is every other thing I've said in this thread. get familiar

let me finally set this straight for them man. i didn't wanna post this,

• TECUMSEHTECUMSEH 301 Posts
    will you diabeetus havin folls fall back and let the real subject of this thread shine the fuck through...can't a pimp get a thread? damn

Naw you fall back. Fuck all the pimps. Dead them.

you in the wrong thread homie, now jump in the air and stay there until I tell you to come down and when you do you shut the fuck up.
    You must want me to make the helicopters come. I got that shit on speed dial for yo ass. Boo Yaa!!!

You right about the wrong thread though, cause I got suga for days. My lady gets her paper proper, and she was rockin footwork in Ken Swift's epitome video back in the day. So you can shove the diamond pen up yo assss. Mean while I'll be lookin out the window of my house at Bill Gates crib.

Yo Chan, when you hittin up V's?

lee me lone before I lock you in that little bitty box again.
    Damn I'll fall back, cause I def don't want to be locked in that box with your moms again. I got razor burn from her beard stubble last time.

you got a closet in your pocket? cause you need to hang up that bullshit.
    Yo on the real tip you the one trippin of your first line talkin about diabetics fall back. This shit is real serious for some of us. So in the spirit of Hip Hop I'm gonna def ride for the oppressed. Any time any place. You got no fuckin clue what's up with discrimination that people with health problems gotta face on the regular. Point Blank this shit is serious. If you don't believe me

When's the last time you heard a funky diabetic?

oh yeahyuh

a'men

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    No wife, no girlfriend, no kids, no car payment, none of that. I just take care of myself and keep the drama and dealing with other people to a minimum.

Same here.

No wife.

No girlfriend.

No kids.

No car payment.

No debt.

I'm hoping to take advantage of this and backpack like a bum in south america for a minute. Maybe this upcoming winter/(summer there).

- spidey

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Anyone living a suga free lifestyle?
    Yeah. I never buy from that guy.