Anyone living a suga free lifestyle?

The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
The $20K thread got me wondering. Anyone really living a Suga Free life? No wives, no girlfriends, no car payments. Not talking about having more tricks than trickettes. Just someone that straight up makes more money than they spend. Whether you have a baller job or you're just super funny style.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Where's that damn butterfly/retarded graemlin?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    why u bullshittin?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    b/w

that new one looks questionable. anyone heard it?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Where's that damn butterfly/retarded graemlin?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I make more money than I spend, and I have a wife who makes a lot more money than I spend.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I live a Royal Rock lifestyle, ack like you know

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Is it just me or has it become completely impossible to find gum that is NOT sugar-free? I like chewing-gum, but I'd rather not have the aspartame.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

daze is obviously livin a plush lifestyle behind some faithful ho's

• oldjeezyoldjeezy 134 Posts
    Is this the diabetes thread?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    My Dad's diabetic, so he does the suga free thing mostly.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I prefer savoury foods to sweet.

But I llluuuuuurrrrrrve this:

I always loved that pne.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    dad - has the diabeetus
    mom - has the mild diabeetus
    gaffler - should watch his back, cause i gots my front

dad - has the diabeetus
    mom - has the mild diabeetus
    gaffler - should watch his back, cause i gots my front

I heard that referring to yourself excessively in the third person is a precurser to diabeetus. Be careful.

• TECUMSEHTECUMSEH 301 Posts
    Yo on the real tip. I'm a diabetic, I've had this shit since I was like 12. Insulin injections and the whole nine.
    I think all the bullshit sugar free products will fuck you up more than sugar. A lot of them joints got sorbital, and that will have you shiting on the toilet all day, so I def don't fucks with that shit(pun intended). All those fake sweeteners are def not healthy.
    To add insult to injury I got come out an extra $100 a month just for insulin(not counting all the other supplies you need to test your blood, which actually cost more). I think I heard that 1 in 40 are insulin dependent diabetics. So you figure that out of the 300 million people, in the U.S. alone, 7.5 mill have diabetes. So every month these people are spending $750,000,000 on insulin. That's a 9 billion a year insulin industry. With that kind of profit I can't see them ever makin a cure for this shit. They got there market on lock. These guys are Top Shottas for real.

will you diabeetus havin folls fall back and let the real subject of this thread shine the fuck through...can't a pimp get a thread? damn

will you diabeetus havin folls fall back and let the real subject of this thread shine the fuck through...can't a pimp get a thread? damn

Naw you fall back. Fuck all the pimps. Dead them.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

Diamond crusted pens and lush hair to boot.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    No wife, no girlfriend, no kids, no car payment, none of that. I just take care of myself and keep the drama and dealing with other people to a minimum.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    It runs in my family, too, but not immediate family members. Watching my cousin inject himself in the stomach when I was a child horrified and thrilled me to no end. I even asked to do it for him once -

Diamond crusted pens and lush hair to boot.

if I told you a flea could pull a tree you better get a chain and hook his little ass up

you in the wrong thread homie, now jump in the air and stay there until I tell you to come down and when you do you shut the fuck up.

It runs in my family, too, but not immediate family members. Watching my cousin inject himself in the stomach when I was a child horrified and thrilled me to no end. I even asked to do it for him once -
    When I was a kid my cousin asked if he could have one of my needles so he could try and stick himself. So I said yeah, I just couldn't figure out why anyone would want to do that shit.

you in the wrong thread homie, now jump in the air and stay there until I tell you to come down and when you do you shut the fuck up.
    You must want me to make the helicopters come. I got that shit on speed dial for yo ass. Boo Yaa!!!

You right about the wrong thread though, cause I got suga for days. My lady gets her paper proper, and she was rockin footwork in Ken Swift's epitome video back in the day. So you can shove the diamond pen up yo assss. Mean while I'll be lookin out the window of my house at Bill Gates crib.

Yo Chan, when you hittin up V's?

You must want me to make the helicopters come. I got that shit on speed dial for yo ass. Boo Yaa!!!

You right about the wrong thread though, cause I got suga for days. My lady gets her paper proper, and she was rockin footwork in Ken Swift's epitome video back in the day. So you can shove the diamond pen up yo assss. Mean while I'll be lookin out the window of my house at Bill Gates crib.

lee me lone before I lock you in that little bitty box again.

lee me lone before I lock you in that little bitty box again.
    Damn I'll fall back, cause I def don't want to be locked in that box with your moms again. I got razor burn from her beard stubble last time.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    No candy bars and no dealing with these little drama filled spoiled brats my age

• Hey Daze,

You know anything about cars?

Hey Daze,

You know anything about cars?

I said yeah honey, you fill em up with hos and send em down to the ho stroll so they can get that MONEY!