Anyone know this record?

markus71markus71 937 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
More than decent thrift find. It's on the Bulgarian Balkanton (BTA 1703) label. Doesn't have a date on the sleeve but my guess is that it's from the late 70's.What you get here basically is 2 television and radio orchestras each doing a side full of cracking big band jazz tunes with enough fat drums and horns to call this a sure shot banger.Can't find any info on this.

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    no.
    but i know it now.
    thankyou.

• nope.. don't know this one... would love to hear it

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i have a record on that label with some super snappy drums, but i dont know this record in particular.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    I will upload it later and post it here.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    yes, i know it, only saw it once for a decent price but didnt take it as there were some more well known raers and my budget was little. where did u find it?

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    yes, i know it, only saw it once for a decent price but didnt take it as there were some more well known raers and my budget was little. where did u find it?

Local thriftstore. It was sitting in the crates together with that Wocjech Karolak "Easy" album. I'm a little bit busy right now but I will download some highlights from this record and post them later.

• post some audio