Which Strutter is This?

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Hasn't there been a rash of marriages on the Board lately? This one looks like it's going to be a thrill a minute!Newlyweds jailed after hotel brawlApr 29, 2008 08:49 AM THE ASSOCIATED PRESSPITTSBURGH ??? A couple of newlyweds spent the night in jail in separate cells ??? she in her wedding gown ??? after a brawl at a local hotel, police say.Dentist David Wielechowski, 32, of Shaler, Pa., and Christa Vattimo, 25, actually got married a month earlier in the Bahamas. But they decided to repeat their vows last Saturday at a reception for 150 guests.Police said they were checking into their room when an argument began. Wielechowski reportedly knocked Vattimo to the floor with a karate kick. But when two guests from another wedding party came to her aid, Vattimo turned on them.The melee moved from the seventh floor to an elevator and then to the lobby, where the couple threw metal planters at two guests from the other party, causing minor injuries, police alleged.Police arrived to find the dentist lying on the lobby floor and his bride screaming, they said."It was pretty wild," police Sgt. Dave Syska said.Authorities charged them both with simple assault, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. The bride faces an additional count of public intoxication when they have their preliminary hearing May 7.A district judge considered issuing a restraining order against Wielechowski, but Vattimo declined the measure.The couple were let out of jail Sunday morning.Vattimo left with her father, still dressed in her white gown.Wielechowski left alone, sporting a swollen eye, tuxedo pants, a bloody T-shirt and one shoe.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    That is some straight-up Winehousery right there.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    one shoe.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    yinzers

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

She doesn't look too bad for having been knocked to the floor by a karate kick.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    "Dr. Dave is one of the nicest most honest people I know."

This trend of calling people Dr.-insert first name- is terrible.
    Dr. Dave sounds like someone who is a passable mechanic with a commerical that stars a donkey.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    When I lived in boulder I went to a special dinner with a ton of people for my friend Austin. I should have known he was going to propose but didn't. Drink drink drink drink... And finally he proposes. She tears up and kinda says yes, but kinda reluctantly. So then drink some more and they aren't at the table anymore... a few more people leave the table. Then I look outside and see tons and tons of police lights. We go outside and theres like 6 cop cars with like 10 police in a semi circle around them. I guess she was walking away in a fit and he spun her around or something but they were going to arrest him. So finally after much drunken negotiation we agree to split them up and drive them home. Shit was hillarious... no karate kicks but needless to say they didn't go through with the marraige like 5 months later.