CITIZEN COPE

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
don't remember ever hearing his name come up on this forum (latte passe?)... does he get the soulstrut stamp of approval or not? he's one of dame dash's favorites, you know. and his music's on a lot of commercials

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My white wife likes him.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    My white wife likes him.

ahaha... does that mean he's a starbucks favorite? i don't know much about these things

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    He's an old friend from mine from DC, so yes I like him. He used to DJ every now and then at the old State of the Union on nights I bartended. The guy has very eclectic taste. He was also involved with Basehead back in the day.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    He hasn't put his music on vinyl yet.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My white wife likes him.

ahaha... does that mean he's a starbucks favorite? i don't know much about these things

I think she got into him when they played one of his tracks on One Tree Hill.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    College girl catnip, so I fux with it from time to time.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

Not true, "The Clarence Greenwood Recordings" was issued on vinyl.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Not true, "The Clarence Greenwood Recordings" was issued on vinyl.

alright, at time when this came out, I went up to dude after a show of his and he said it wasn't pressed on vinyl. I couldn't understand it. Maybe it was pressed months after the CD had dropped.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    there is another vinyl release: Bullet & a target PTH Mix on Wah Wah Dubplates
    Nice Drum & Bass Version.

• circa 99 00 or so dude played my spot in pgh openning for nelly furtado of all people... He was hella nice and super chill. Put on a great set, if not oddly wrong for the headliner..,